Surely the Lord God does nothing, unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets. (Amos 3:7 NKJV )
“We now need to recognise the outcome as an act of God – but so much of the future now depends upon the Church’s response”. (Revd Dr Clifford Hill: Deliverance Day!)
A vicar in Liphook, East Hants, spoke about God moving in Reading and said someone who definitely wanted the UK to remain in the EU woke up Thursday morning and heard the Lord tell them to vote ‘Leave’!
Insurance companies class the uninsured perils of that day’s floods as an ‘act of God’. The previous day, Brietbart News predicted a major ‘Act of God’ storm would upset billionaire speculator, hedge-fund player George Soros’ closing play of scaring undecided voters into the ‘Remain’ camp (see Brexit: Soros Defeated by Act of God).
[UPDATE Feb 2018: Soros connivance continues with “secret plot to thwart Brexit” – see Fulfilled Prophecy #26 – Exposed: ‘coup’ threats against Brexit and Trump.]
As you know, that night saw an awesome turnabout. Pollsters were expecting ‘Remain’ to take a lead to victory throughout the night’s results. And so it seemed as the first result was declared and Nigel Farage, leader of the UK Independent Party, conceded defeat. But a sudden and against-the-odds unexpected swing in the morning hours led to ‘Leave’ becoming the people’s decision. At over 17 million it was the largest majority ever seen in British electoral history.
As a leading politico-religious blogger remarks in Independence Day UK: Resurgence of Democracy; Restoration of Sovereignty:
‘The whole entrenched elite Establishment – Monarchy, Parliament, Government and Church – has been confronted by an epoch-making movement of ordinary people, including humble, devout and sincere Christians who have been tarnished with the whiff of sin and smeared with racism, all because they believe in democracy, national self-determination, and the ability to sack those who make their laws’.
So what’s a secular, democratic decision got to do with God?? Readers of this blog will know the essential political points as well as spiritual and prophetical case for getting out of the EU, as listed in ‘EU In God’s Face’ (re-titled EU & Brexit).
However, as an intercessor friend witnessed at a weekend event, many churchgoers are very confused over the whole EU-issue and our future! It begs many questions, the main one: why are church leaders woefully ignorant of the essentials?
Probably the main reason is that most of us are focused upon God’s Kingdom and prefer not to consider – even disdain – earthy politics and its distasteful reputation.
Nevertheless, the turmoil of this deeply divisive referendum presents church leaders not only with an opportunity for ministry and evangelism, but also and especially in the major challenge of why didn’t THEY know the Lord’s heart on this matter!!
For example, Anglican archbishops and theologians stood on and then fell off the wrong side of the fence. Justin Welby is reputed to have said he doesn’t have a direct line to God – why not? Ordinary believers can and do hear clearly from our Lord, so why doesn’t he? – especially upon such an important issue!
The fact that many gave a clear prophetic direction of proven accuracy for the nation must now provoke leaders and members of all churches to start taking prophetic gifting far more seriously than before. Also, the office of prophet needs to be recognised and re-stored, as well as the extensive teaching, encouraging and manifesting Holy Spirit’s many gifts for the benefit of those not yet saved.
Churches should, therefore, now move powerfully in evangelism by telling how God told His servants a ‘taster’ preview of the EU-Referendum’s outcome – His purpose being to bring millions into the salvation HE purchased for them in His own Son’s blood. That is, it demonstrates God is real and loves them immensely, not wanting any to perish.
Prophetic Words Supportive of ‘Brexit’
So, let’s refresh our minds with a sample of prophetic words supporting ‘Brexit’ as an act of God; that He’s behind, directing and changing our alliance with Europe.:
- 2005 Vision of Great Britain – Wendy Alec: extensive foliage and deep roots from Brussels overshadow, extract and erode faith and shackle people to ungodliness. The Lord wants us to restore our glorious destiny and awaken the lion’s heart.
- 2012 Significance of Hurricane Sandy – Dr Sharon Stone: The Lord says,“Parts of these winds that are blowing, part of these winds that are bringing a re-arranging, are blowing away what has confused nations of their identity“. We’re not the only nation that has been in an identity crisis. I believe that many of our nations have had skewed identity and the Lord is saying; “I will bring you out of what you have designed by your own thinking and by your own hands – listen to that! – that I may redesign it by My thoughts and My plans”. (Emphases added)
- Nov 2015 Prophetic Warning Urges “Come Out” – David Noakes
- Dec 2015 Nations Shall Be Shaken, But Kingdoms Jolted – John Kilpatrick: the Lord admonished him not to exclude the latter half, because he “will see” it happen!
- April 2016 Prophetic word & Picture of Britannia – Ray & Ruth Scorey: “Leave! Why? Because of the advance of the spirit of antichrist in the European union and…
- June: Prophecies for UK’s Critical Time – ‘This is MY country’, The Lion Free to Roar, ‘Hang Him on It’.
- June: Vision of Battle for Britain’s Birthright – Veronika West, with many other prophetic visions and words of encouragements, especially The Violent Take the Kingdom by Force on voting day 23 June.
- June: ‘Declaration of outcome in heaven’ plus words and visions to the network of Prophetic Releasers for UK Revival and Winchester intercessors; eg. here – here.
- 21st June – ‘We felt the Lord powerfully upon us as I sensed Him say, “Thursday will be a NEW DAY for Great Britain”…’ – Ginny Cryer, Culture Changers.
- [See fuller listing Prophecies on Brexit; attendee’s Polling Day observations here.]
In arguing my case for Brexit as ‘an act of God’, I’d also submit on the other hand that the exceptional opposition to the surprising turn of events comes from exposing and unseating of satanic strategies against people. In other words, we always know we’re on-track with the Lord and rattling satan’s cage when we’re met with an intensely severe reaction!
The history of lies and deception and post-Referendum sheer hatred, expose satan’s hand in stirring up deep, irrational and venomous opposition – even from clergymen, as blogger ‘Archbishop Cranmer’ encountered. (‘Never in a decade of blogging has so much bile and vomit been spewed in this direction…’!! – this post refers and even in Jan 2017, as here!)
Therefore, let us praise, exalt and glorify our Father, Son and Holy Spirit as He moves in subtle and open power across our nations here and beyond the English Channel.
Lastly, I didn’t look until now at the startling prophetic word received in 2012 by Dr Stone about an exceptionally violent hurricane. It’s surprisingly apt; especially in revealing not only the Lord’s intimate involvement in today’s upheavals but also His redesigning and remaking our national identity – a New Britain!
Furthermore, you may like to read about two amazing prophecies given 3 years ago which predict the timing, purpose and outcome of Britain’s politico-spiritual battle in 2016!
See Brexit, the Bible and Democracy: the Judgement of God is the Voice of the People for a thought-provoking scriptural perspective by Adrian Hilton.
PS – latest: Anglican Clergy Foment Hate Against Brexit Christians -clearly they reject outright Jesus’ command not to judge and thus not in the Kingdom of God. A fulfillment of Separation of the Bride and the Harlot (1993 prophecy of sifting the church!).