Now [in Haran] the LORD said to Abram, “Go for yourself [for your own advantage] away from your country, from your relatives and your father’s house, to the land that I will show you.
“And I will make of you a great nation and I will bless you [with abundant increase of favors] and make your name famous and distinguished, and you will be a blessing [dispensing good to others].
“And I will bless those who bless you [who confer prosperity or happiness upon you] and curse him who curses or uses insolent language towards you; in you ALL the families and kindred of the earth will be blessed [and by you they will bless themselves].” (Genesis 12:1-3 Amplified Bible)
Bloomberg reports: “If we looked at the world through just a U.S. lens, it would all seem quite sublime. Geopolitics and geo-tensions are far from it, however,” Marty Mitchell, former head government bond trader at Stifel Nicolaus & Co. and now an independent strategist, said in his daily newsletter Thursday. “It’s just a strange and disconcerting world that we live in, yet the U.S. equity market and the U.S. economy just keep chugging along”; …‘for now, investors may have good reason to be confident in U.S. assets amid the global turmoil. (but) that doesn’t mean they can ignore the events offshore, such as Turkey,’ says Peter Boockvar, chief investment officer of Bleakley Financial Group.”
To me this speaks of a consequential blessing coming upon the United States because president Trump recognises Jerusalem as the capital of the Jewish state of Israel and therefore relocated the US embassy there. (The next day Guatemala moved theirs too and their ambassador reports that on the day its doors opened no crime was reported in her homeland for the first time in its history! – ICEJ editorial, Word From Jerusalem.)
And today upon reading William Koenig’s Eye View from the White House Genesis 12 crops up again:
THREE SOUTH AMERICAN LEADERS CURSED ISRAEL: one is dead, one is in jail and one was impeached!
Koenig: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez, Brazil’s Presidents Lula and Rousseff cursed Israel and suffered major personal and political consequences.
Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez
- Hugo Chavez Blasts Israel – (Chavez chastises Israel starting at 1:35 in tape) — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt4FLhr0Yq0
- Hugo Chavez weeps and calls on God to spare his life – April 6, 2008 – Telegraph-UK
- Venezuela’s Chavez Dies at 58 – March 5, 2013 – Israel National News
- The Curse of Chávez’s Ghost – Nicolás Maduro’s Venezuela is falling apart. Can anything save its oil-starved economy? – Council on Foreign Policy (CPR) — Foreign Policy
Brazilian President Lula
- With So Many Problems of Its Own, Why Is Brazil So Nasty to Israel? – Tower
- Brazil angers US and Israel with its pro-Palestine move, meets with Iran’s Ahmadinejad – Sydney Morning Herald
- Brazil’s ex-president ‘Lula’ da Silva jailed for graft – April 8, 2018 – USA Today
- Former Brazilian President Lula Surrenders to Face Prison Time- Hamodia
Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff
- Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff calls Israel’s conflict with Hamas ‘a massacre’ – March 7, 2014 – Fox News
- Israel Changes Tack After Standoff With Brazil Over Dani Dayan – March 3, 2016
- – New York Times
- Dilma Rousseff Is Ousted as Brazil’s President in Impeachment Vote – August 31, 2016 – New York Times
- Brazil approves new Israeli ambassador after blocking settlement leader – January 17, 2017 – – Ynet
IS ERDOGAN NEXT TO BE CURSED? He called Israel’s new nation-state law fascist; Hitler’s spirit re-emerging
- Turkish Prime Minister Erdogan prides himself on being the major Muslim figure not only in Turkey but the entire Middle East. He was tight with Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood before that government was overthrown by General Al-Sisi.
- His ego is enormous, and Trump is taking him on for not releasing Pastor Brunson and other reasons (review Turkey-US: A timeline of plummeting relations – Bloomberg).
- Fortunately, the beginning of the delivery of 100 F-35 stealth jets that were to be shipped to Turkey have been stopped by Congress and the president.
- Erdogan is not backing down as Turkey’s currency, stock markets and economy keep crashing.
- Erdogan was the person who corrected Obama when he spoke of moderate Islam in his April 2009 speech to the Turkish Parliament; Erdogan said there is no such thing.
Erdogan says new Israeli law fascist, Hitler’s spirit re-emerging (Reuters)
Turkey reeling economically and politically: News headlines with links to articles
- Erdoğan rebuked for claiming Israeli officials have ‘Hitler spirit’: Netanyahu calls Turkey a ‘dark dictatorship’, in diplomatic spat over new law defining Israel as a Jewish state – The Guardian
- U.S.-Turkey Relations At Crossroads, Erdogan Warns Of New Friends In Eastern Places – Jerusalem Post
- Turkey meltdown – Bloomberg
BRITAIN’S CORBYN NEXT??
Therefore I must ask, is deeply anti-Semitic Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn next?? His support of terrorists has been coming under increasing exposure. Read a survivor of the 1972 Munich Olympics murders: I nearly died with my teammates. I hope Corbyn disappears from politics.
We know God’s word doesn’t return to Him void, ie. without accomplishing its purpose, so it’s encouraging to see Him bringing it about.