Continuing with Eric Hadik on The Natural Year:
DATE OF INFAMY FOR AMERICA: April 19th and dates thereabout
“This ‘natural year opening range’ has diverse – and seemingly contradictory – implications. As just explained, it is a time when much of nature comes back to life.
“Paradoxically, it is when man often incites war (and the end of many lives). Nowhere has this remained more constant than in the histories of America and Israel.
“I have explained this concept many times before, but it is also the single most requested compilation of analysis from readers. So, I will briefly recap it for the sake of context …
“In short, I have termed the date of April 19 (sometimes extending to the days surrounding it) as the “date of infamy” for America.
“The following are just a few of the events that have occurred on this date and have impacted/governed America’s destiny, beginning with our independence and incorporating almost every major, decisive war in our history:
- Start of Revolutionary War—April 19, 1775
- Battle of San Jacinto/end of the Texas Revolution—April 19–21, 1836
- Start of Mexican-American War—April 25, 1846
- Start of Civil War—April 12, 1861
- Start of Spanish-American War—April 26, 1898
- Franklin D. Roosevelt announces U.S. will leave gold standard—April 19, 1933
- Bay of Pigs invasion failure—April 17–19, 1961
- End of Vietnam War—April 30, 1975
- Operation Praying Mantis—April 18, 1988 (Attack by U.S. naval forces in retaliation for the Iranian mining of the Persian Gulf and the subsequent damage to an American warship. This battle was the largest of the five major U.S. surface engagements since the Second World War.)’
Great ‘Civil Unrest’ and/or Domestic Terrorism in the U.S. on April 19/20
- April 19-21, 1985 — ATF raid on Covenant of the Sword and the Arm of the Lord (CSA) (linked to the Oklahoma City bombing a decade later)
- April 19, 1989 — Explosion on the USS Iowa (possibly sabotage/suicide)
- April 19, 1993 — Waco/Branch Davidian raid by FBI/ATF
- April 19, 1995 — Oklahoma City Bombing (RB: also re. 17 April ’13 explosion)
- April 20, 1999 — Columbine High School massacre
- April 20, 2010 — Deepwater Horizon (BP) oil leak in Gulf of Mexico
- [April 15, 2013 — Boston Marathon bomb outrage (RB)]
The Date of Infamy for Israel and Its Enemies: April 20/2
“This date has also had a dramatic impact on Israel and Jews. In the last 2,000 years, Jews have had many enemies and many antagonists but three, in particular, stand out:
- Birth of Rome/Roman Empire
- Nazi Germany/Hitler
“What do they have in common? They were all born on April 20/21:
- The birth of Rome (by Romulus) is dated as April 21, 753 B.C.
- The birth of Mohammad is dated as April 20, 571 A.D.
- The birth of Adolph Hitler was April 20, 1889.
Additional Events on April 19
- Anti-Jewish riots break out in Palestine — April 19, 1936
- Start of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising — April 19, 1943
- The ascension of Gamal Abdel Nasser in Egypt—April 18, 1954 (Nasser was Israel’s lead antagonist for almost two decades. He was responsible for three wars with Israel from 1956-1970. He was also responsible for the first United Arab Republic 1958-1961: a concept that could reach a more cohesive realization in the coming years.)
- USSR performs nuclear test at Semipalitinsk, eastern Kazakhstan—April 19, 1985
- Benedict XVI, Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, becomes the 265th pope—April 19, 2005.
“To say the least, this has been a very significant period of time for centuries.” (emphasis added)
Koenig’s Eye View from the White House dated April 3, 2015, adds the following to related dates of significance:
Iran Deal Announced on April 2 / 13 Nissan
“The P5+1 nations (China, France, Germany, Russia, the UK and the US) announced a framework deal with Iran over its nuclear program on April 2, 2015, which corresponds to 13 Nissan, 5775 on the Jewish calendar.
“Two significant biblical events that happened on 13 Nissan were Abraham’s brit and Haman’s decree (Chabad.org).
Abraham’s Brit (1714 BCE)
“According to one account in the Midrash, on the 13th of Nissan of the year 2048 from creation (1714 BCE), G-d appeared to Abram, changed his name to Abraham (“father of a multitude of nations”) and commanded him to circumcise himself and all members of his household—and all future descendants at the age of eight days—so that “My covenant (brit) shall be in your flesh, as an eternal covenant.” Abraham was 99 years old at the time, and his son Ishmael, 13. (Isaac, who was born a year later, was the first Jew to be circumcised at eight days).
Haman’s Decree (357 BCE)
“In the 12th year of his reign (357 BCE), King Achashverosh of Persia endorsed Haman’s plan “to destroy, kill and annihilate all Jews, from young to old, infants and women, on a single day, on the 13th day of the 12th month, the month of Adar.” On Nissan 13 (11 months before the date chosen for the massacre) proclamations of the decree were drafted and dispatched to all 127 countries of the Persian Empire. Mordechai told Esther to go before the king and plead for her people. Esther asked that a three-day fast be proclaimed (Nissan 14, 15 and 16—including the first two days of Passover) in which all Jews would repent and pray for the success of her mission.”
SUBSEQUENT YEARS (Updated 2018)
Since publishing the above William Koenig’s exceptional news service has updated his summary with relevant events garnered from his World Watch Daily website. As that’s a service available to subscribers I’m not covering current year (2018), the details of which everyone is very well aware! – but here’s a selection of items from that extremely active period of 2016-17 and Bill’s overview for reference purposes:
Major prophetic news during the first two weeks of April 2016
- Russian jets pass U.S. Navy destroyer at “unsafe” speed in Baltic Sea
- Reports that Iran began accepting shipments of Russia’s S-300 missile system
- China and U.S. at odds over an island – and Japan over South China Sea
- Iran aims to buy fighter jets, advanced tanks from Russia
- U.S.: “All options” on the table for solving Israeli-Palestinian conflict
Major prophetic news April 16-22, 2016
- Concerns that Putin/Obama would include Golan Heights in peace talks in Syria
- Netanyahu vows Golan Heights will remain part of Israel forever – April 17
- IDF launches unannounced military-air exercise in northern Israel – April 18
- Abbas visits Putin in Moscow – April 18
- Secretary-General tells U.N. Security Council accelerated settlement activity casts doubt on Israel’s commitment to two-state solution – April 18
- Hamas’s Jerusalem bus bombing (first since 2005) – April 18
- State Department blasts Netanyahu’s Golan comments – April 18
- Biden blasts Netanyahu government at J Street Convention – April 18
- Houston hammered by 500-year flood – April 18
- Obama leaves for Saudi Arabia – April 19
- Obama and King Salman discuss the 2002 Arab peace initiative on Israel’s land – April 20
- Obama meets with GCC over Iran, ISIS and Israel – April 21
- Netanyahu tells Putin: Golan Heights a red line, must remain part of Israel – April 21
- France announces it will convene a summit on May 30 to discuss the parameters for an international peace conference with Israel and the Palestinians – April 21
Were last two weeks of April 2016 the most prophetically significant period in history?
The strategic and biblical lands of the Golan Heights, Judea, Samaria and East Jerusalem were in play. The last two weeks were, arguably, the most prophetically significant period in history when you consider the land and the final-day nations involved in the discussion and statements. It was the U.S., Russia, the U.N. and the U.N. Security Council, the EU, Iran, Turkey and 57 Arab nations. (See the following updated timeline.)
On April 18, 2016, Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon stated at the morning start of a day-long Security Council open debate on the Middle East, “The demolition of Palestinian homes and businesses in the West Bank was continuing at an alarming rate, and plans for more illegal Jewish settlements in the area cast doubt on Israel’s commitment to a two-state solution.”
On April 21, 2016, the French foreign minister had called for a global peace conference on May 30 — with plans for peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians later in the summer.
Timeline: April 26 to April 28:
- Saudi general: “If Netanyahu accepts the Arab Peace Initiative, we’ll open an embassy in Israel” – April 26
- Representatives of 57 Arab states sign statement regarding the Golan Heights – April 26
- U.N. rejects Netanyahu’s claim over the Golan Heights – April 26
- Netanyahu rejects French peace plan for “distancing” Palestinians from direct talks – April 28
- Syria peace efforts collapsing – April 28
- Turkey and Israel close to deal on Gaza that would benefit Hamas – April 29
- Iran touts Israel invasion to recruit teenage boys to fight in Syria – April 29
APRIL 2017: Another prophetically pivotal month: many major headlines and news of final day nations that will play out the rest of April
April 2016 saw an acceleration of key final-day events pertaining to the Golan Heights and its ownership. The focus this April, led by the Trump administration, is on Russia, Iran and Syria. Russia is being called on to decide with whom it will side, either Iran and Syria or the United States.
There probably isn’t a person more capable of dealing with Russian President Vladimir Putin than Secretary of State Rex Tillerson who has known and dealt with him for 20 years.
As times move forward, the April 2016 and 2017 activities are keys in the alignment of final day events: the final day peace covenant of Daniel 9:27, the final day wars spoken of in Ezekiel 38-39, Jeremiah 49:35-39, Isaiah 17 pertaining to Syria and Isaiah 19 pertaining to Egypt and the final battle for Jerusalem, Armageddon spoken of in Zechariah 12-14.
Timeline: April 3 to April 14, 2017
- April 3 – President of Egypt el-Sisi visits the White House. Trump and El-Sisi said to plan peace summit between Israel, the Palestinians and Arabs for this summer
- April 4 – worst chemical attack in years in Syria; U.S. blames Assad
- April 5 – Jordan’s King Abdullah visits the White House
- April 6 – Putin rebukes Netanyahu over “groundless” accusations on suspected chemical incident in Syria
- April 7 – President of China XI visits President Trump at Mar-a-lago
- April 7 – U.S. sends 59 tomahawk cruise missiles into Syria; hitting precisely 58 targets – Russian warships head towards destroyers that fired the missiles
- April 8 – Two Coptic Christian churches bombed in Egypt; ISIS declares responsibility
- April 8 – Egyptian President el-Sisi calls for 90-day state of emergency
- April 8 – Putin outraged at Trump’s Syrian attack
- April 8 – Trump warns North Korea on their nuclear program and missile firings – U.S. moves aircraft carrier and ships toward North Korea
- April 9 – Russia must stop insisting on al-Assad’s leadership in Syria: Turkish foreign minister
- April 11 – U.S. strike destroyed fifth of Assad air force, General Mattis says
- April 11 – Tillerson: Russia must choose between Iranian axis and U.S.: said it is clear “to all of us that the reign of the Assad family is coming to an end.”
- April 11 – Rex Tillerson says, “it is clear” Bashar al-Assad must go
- April 12 – Trump said it “was not possible” for peace with Assad still in power. “Are we insisting on it? No. But I do think it’s going to happen at a certain point,” Trump said, adding that it’s not impossible for peace with Assad still in power.
- April 12 – Russian nuclear-capable bombers fly near Japan, U.S. officials say
- April 12 – North Korea said to ready nuclear test as tensions climb
- April 12 – Putin says Russia-U.S. relations “worsened” under Trump. Tillerson says U.S.-Russia ties at “low point,” calls for easing tensions after Putin meeting
- April 12 – Russia accuses U.S. of unlawful Syria raid, as Tillerson visits
- April 13 – U.S. drops “mother of all bombs” in Afghanistan on ISIS, marking weapon’s first use
- April 13 – Russia on Friday, April 14, will host high-level talks on Afghanistan with Iranian, Pakistani and Chinese diplomats, the Kremlin said. But the United States, irked by Moscow’s recent outreach to the Taliban, has not confirmed whether it will attend.
- April 13 – Syria’s Assad says chemical attack “100 percent fabrication”
- April 13 – Trump raises the stakes for Russia and Iran
- April 13 – Report: Palestinian delegation to visit Washington this month, ahead of expected upcoming Trump-Abbas White House meeting
- April 14 – North Korean official: We’re ready for war if Trump wants it
- April 14 – China is suddenly leaning on North Korea — and it might be thanks to Trump – Washington Post
- April 14 – China Warns of War Risk as Trump Rattles Saber at North Korea
Summary: The Trump Administration is re-establishing the United States as the pre-eminent leader. He is giving Putin a chance to choose his side, to say the least, the next month will be very interesting and revealing to say the least,