Other than an occasional view of the headlines we don’t watch TV news programmes – definitely not self-opinionated ‘yakking-heads’! Readers of long-standing may recall my utter contempt for the BBC’s loss of its impartiality, especially it’s deliberately anti-Israel stance and reporting, such that I termed it ‘Badly Biased Corporation’.
In recent years it’s propaganda value as Brussels’ Brainwashing Cult is patently obvious for all to see! So, if there’s a quiet moment later in an evening I may get nudged to dip into my phone’s Telegraph App for the latest news-flash. Last night’s items show the parliamentary Battle for Brexit is approaching its climax.
Moreover, I was then inspired to blog on that by a couple of brothers in Christ of opposite opinions and chatting with one who isn’t yet appreciative of prophecy in politics. Like Jonathan Ely’s highly informative Facebook page Why Leave the EU, that of Robert Holman Woodward is prolific in covering Brexit-related news but more from financial and international aspects.
A week ago today Robert posted a Christian Today article from June 2016 of which I was unaware: Christians and Brexit: did God command the UK to leave the EU? It refers to Peter Horrobin of Ellel Ministries and Kansas City’s IHOP worship leader Julie Meyer, one of whose articles and a prophetical song featured on this blog. Raymond, who resides in France, is extremely cynical about the prophetic: “Reading a newspaper supporting your particular views will do the same trick!”.
It’s a useful discussion and I refer to dozens of prophecies of proven accuracy on the EU Referendum result, plus many Press headlines repeating the gist of prophetic words, as followers of this blog know only too well.
I’m grateful to both Robert and Raymond for having heightened my sensitivity to this and being the inspiration for this post; as well as to the Lord for the ‘God-incidental’ timing of last night’s news providing further examples of journalists’ commentaries echoing prophetic words and visions, as though putting pieces into His Invisible Jigsaw. First, check the prophecies and then see how Press reports line up.:
- OCT 2014 – my open vision of school hall-sized bulldozer starting up in response to “prophetic words, declarations and intercessions aligned with His will, (signifying) His host will bulldoze through all demonic opposition. Also, It could mean they’re getting ready to clear away rubble after He has shaken and demolished ungodly human institutions and activities”. [Eg 2019 political shaking]
- Item 1 confirmed by Veronika West in JAN 2019 seeing Boris Johnson at a JCB Plant (pre-Party leadership contest), when she saw a vision of “dozens of great big yellow JCBs begin to move across the nation…I watched as these great big machines began to move and clear what looked like years and years of dirt and debris that covered the face of the Nation (then she hears) “WATCH! FOR A WORK OF DIVINE EXCAVATION IS NOW BEGINNING TO TAKE PLACE IN THE NATION, FOR I AM TAKING GREAT BRITAIN BACK TO HER OLD FOUNDATIONS, BACK TO THE PLACE OF TRUE GREATNESS, BACK TO THE PLACE OF PURITY AND MY DIVINE PURPOSE, BACK TO MY ORIGINAL INTENT FOR THIS NATION, BACK TO THE BEGINNING OF TIME, YES! YES!“
- NOV 2015 – David Noakes’ prophecy (last half): “…I warn you now that the European institution will not repent, even though I bring disaster and destruction upon it. I urge you, O Britain still beloved by Me for the sake of your godly forefathers, come out of her, so that you may not be caught up in that same destruction, for I am even now arising in judgment to bring to nothing what she has sought to achieve. If you will separate yourself from her declared rejection of God, I will have mercy upon you and restore My hand of protection…Hear Me, O once godly nation and respond to My call, or you also will come to ruin in that same judgment of destruction. This is not My will for you, but you must choose the course which you will take. I urge you to respond to Me and choose life under My hand of discipline and protection, rather than death in the disaster which is even now coming upon Europe.” (Underlining mine)
- MAY 2016 – I mused “Is the Lord exposing rotten politics? UK, USA, next EU??” in view of news. Have since blogged on examples of such exposure (see Prophecies Fulfilled – items #10; noting #10.4 on “rogue element”).
- JULY 2016 – American Lydia Stanley-Marrow: “The Redcoats are coming! The British are coming, the British are coming, the British are coming!!” [Prophecy Update #6 refers to first manifestation with PM Theresa May – see next post.]
- JUNE 2018 – Veronika West heard prior to Daily Mails’ scoop on MP Dominic Grieve’s secret meeting in EU’s London HQ: “Daughter just as the fox was seen on parade square in the light of day, out in the open for everyone to see, Watch! As My Spirit of Truth and Righteousness moves to uncover, expose and bring to light the works of wickedness and witchcraft in the land, and Watch! For those who have dishonoured Me and who have turned away and rebelled against My plans and purposes in the Nation, I will cause them to be stripped naked and paraded out in the open before all men, FOR NO LONGER WILL MY JUSTICE AND VINDICATION TARRY IN THIS NATION”! (Underlining mine)
Over a dozen indications of the coming fulfillment of item 3 appear in Fulfilled Prophecy #13 series, and several for items 4 and 6 are in that hub’s listing. More recently noted are Press headlines here and here describing our new Prime Minister as ‘Bulldozer Boris’, and we’ll now find that attribute coming to the fore!
THE PRESS – Wed 14th Aug 2019
Continuing his ‘bulldozer’ clearance, Boris Johnson conducted his first Live PM Questions yesterday afternoon on Facebook from his desk, accusing many MPs and the EU of collaborating to block Brexit, as he warned of the increasing risk of leaving without a deal. He said,
“There’s a terrible kind of collaboration, as it were, going on between people who think they can block Brexit in Parliament and our European friends.
“And our European friends are not moving in their willingness to compromise, they’re not compromising at all on the Withdrawal Agreement even though it’s been thrown out three times, they’re sticking to every letter, every comma of the Withdrawal Agreement – including the backstop – because they still think Brexit can be blocked in Parliament…
“The awful thing is the longer that goes on, the more likely it is of course that we will be forced to leave with a no-deal Brexit…The more (the EU) think there’s a chance that Brexit can be blocked in Parliament, the more adamant they are in sticking to their position.”
‘It comes after Philip Hammond claimed a no-deal Brexit would be as “much a betrayal” of the referendum as remaining in the European Union. The former chancellor said Mr Johnson’s negotiating stance with Brussels was a “wrecking tactic” that “will mean no-deal”.
‘In his first public intervention since leaving Number 11, Mr Hammond claimed that attempting to remove the Irish backstop “in its entirety” would scupper any chance of a renegotiation. He added that to “set the bar for negotiations so high” so that no-deal “inevitably” happened would also be “a betrayal”. [Ie. he totally ignores Referendum’s result to leave the EU!]
International business editor Ambrose Evans-Pritchard writes, ‘For three years the EU has treated Brexit chiefly as a disciplinary issue. Brussels is learning late that Britain’s strategic realignment is just as much a bidding war, and Europe’s bid has come in too low. The Americans have swooped into the vacuum. They have wooed this nation with sweet whisperings. …
‘The UK will be drawn deep into the North American orbit. This is incompatible with the EU’s regulatory structure. Once it happens, there will be no turning back in my lifetime. Trading patterns will harden for half a century or more. The French and German leaders – among others – have both stated that Britain must pay a price for leaving the EU treaty mechanisms. The terms must be worse than the existing status quo, and be seen to be worse. It is the “no cherry-picking” doctrine.
‘The EU did not have to take this course. It might have concluded that the federalising logic of monetary union was always going to rub against the British political grain, and therefore that an amicable separation on terms of mutual recognition would be in everybody’s interest. A group of leading European academics argued for a new dispensation along these lines, calling for a Continental Partnership for all the nations in the EU that want close ties without the conveyor belt of ever greater integration. “There may be a temptation to apply punitive terms to the UK’s exit and the new relationship,” they said. “An exceedingly unfavourable deal would be liable to damage everyone and would not achieve cohesiveness within the EU itself.”…
‘The diplomatic tornado of the last two weeks has been astonishing. The EU is, for the first time, faced with a war of manoeuvre. European officials continue to talk sternly about the terms of another Brexit extension, as if that were the matter in hand, and as if they still controlled events. The twin visits of Dominic Raab and Liz Truss to Washington last week were a watershed. [Prophecy 5 above, “…The British are coming!”]
‘…The EU gamble of the last three years has essentially failed. Britain has not been tamed a la Grecque. It has been driven further away. Yet Europe’s policy elites have yet to face up to the implications. Some cling to the hope that Parliament will block a no-deal…Brussels is now drifting into an economic and geostrategic crisis…’
Editor of the Sunday Telegraph Allister Heath writes about the exposure of treasonous leadership, and of ‘the bulldozer’: ‘…After a spectacular few weeks during which our new Prime Minister has dramatically reset the centre of gravity of British politics and confounded all of his sceptics, the shell-shocked forces of Remain are finally lumbering back into action.
‘They are being led by the increasingly ludicrous Philip Hammond, who as chancellor blocked no-deal preparations, vetoed crucial Brexit spending plans and was more responsible than anybody else for Theresa May’s catastrophic treaty. The new team at No 10 keeps uncovering fresh, shocking evidence of his handiwork. His strategy, shared with John Bercow and Dominic Grieve, appears to be to signal to Brussels not to compromise: the rebels will neuter the Government, so the Eurocrats should stick to their guns.
It’s a scandalous betrayal, especially given that Hammond is leading a caucus of under a tenth of the Parliamentary Conservative Party, which appears to prefer a Jeremy Corbyn government to a no-deal Brexit and which seems oblivious to the risk of Nigel Farage’s Brexit Party replacing the Tories if they fail to deliver.
‘Yet the fightback hasn’t come as a surprise to Johnson and his brilliant strategist Dominic Cummings: they have been planning for a final showdown from the start. They realise that they are dealing with irreconcilables, who need to be dealt with once and for all if the Tories are to have any future, and they have been deliberately provoking them into a battle No 10 believes it can win…” (!!!!)
‘Remainers don’t realise that they are dealing with a proper, ruthless and ideologically committed operation, not the weak, dithering, dysfunctional shower of yore. The Hammond-Bercow alliance can’t see that the world has changed abruptly, that they face a professional, dedicated enemy, which controls the machinery of government. There will be no pity and no quarter meted out to the dissidents…’
Allister goes into the Tories 20th Century history of it being led by pro-Europe Prime Ministers and MPs, and I continue with pertinent extracts:
‘During May’s last year in office, it looked, once again, as if the Brexiteers might be the ones forced out…But now the tables have turned. For the first time since Margaret Thatcher, the UK has a Eurosceptic PM; for the first time since Anthony Eden in the Fifties, the Government isn’t in favour of being part of the EU. Johnson, who fronted the Leave side during the referendum, was elected Conservative leader by a massive majority of the membership, and with the support of most MPs. Being pro-Brexit is now, at last, the mainstream Tory position…’
Concluding, he draws attention to ‘bulldozer’ Boris’ demolition and leveling mission:
‘If Johnson and Cummings get their way, the Tories will leave the EU in a meaningful manner, win a general election with a workable majority, destroy Corbyn, split the Left, facilitate Farage’s retirement from active politics, purge the Tory party of its hardcore Remainers and embark on a radical remodelling of Britain’s economy, society and political system.
‘This is an astonishingly ambitious, almost insane agenda, but the alternative is socialist calamity. Bercow, Hammond, Grieve and the others will get their just deserts if they stand in Boris Johnson’s way.’
Assistant Editor Camilla Tominey covers Boris’ exposure of Hammond’s underhand methods in How Philip Hammond used his time as Chancellor to block No-deal preparation at every turn – broadsheet version’s headline reads, Hammond’s ‘betrayal’ in holding up EU exit plans [Prophecy 6 above refers, “I will cause them to be stripped naked and paraded out in the open before all men”].
‘…The former Treasury chief was on Wednesday night accused of failing to prepare Britain for no deal as claims emerged he canvassed opinion on overturning the referendum result last September …Six months later, during a cabinet meeting on April 2, Mr Hammond suggested that the government should make a ‘big offer’ of a second referendum to Labour in a bid to push through Theresa May’s beleaguered Withdrawal Agreement..
‘A senior cabinet source told The Telegraph: “When Philip discussed this he was already making the case for delaying the exit date to other cabinet ministers. He didn’t make this plain at cabinet but behind the scenes he was telling ministers that he was looking into the option of a second referendum very seriously.”
‘On Wednesday night, it emerged that when he was foreign secretary Boris Johnson co-wrote a letter with Michael Gove which was hand-delivered to Theresa May’s chief of staff Gavin Barwell – and seen by the former Chancellor – expressing concern about the lack of no deal preparations back in October 2017.
‘The letter, seen by The Telegraph, warned: “If we do not put in place the mechanisms to deal with such an outcome, our negotiating position will be fatally undermined. If the EU believe we cannot in fact manage a “no deal” scenario, our end date will not be credible and everyone would believe we would have to accept a further extension of the implementation period.
“Stakeholders may also come to believe that we are not negotiating seriously for any outcome other than a UK-EU relationship in which there is practically no divergence from Single Market and other EU rules.”
‘The revelation came as former Brexit Secretary David Davis last night hit back at Mr Hammond after the former Chancellor doubled down on his claim that Mr Johnson would be ‘betraying the public’ by leaving the EU without a deal.
‘Mr Davis said: “It’s a bit rich for Mr Hammond to talk about betrayal when the UK took a decision which his department during his tenure did next to nothing to deliver.”
It’s fascinating how contemporary prophecy is being fulfilled, as shown in these deliberate changes of governmental direction and subsequent revelations. They prove the Lord is keenly involved in all the minute details and desires our complete withdrawal from the European Union, that its tentacles and shackles be thoroughly cut/broken.
Postscript – click here to read Prophecy Update #6 >>
- Emphases within Press section are for noting possible alignment with prophecy.
- I use a conservative-leaning newspaper for its well-informed journalism plus 1/2-price discount available for buying broadsheet and accessing digital versions.
- Hand with News icon by Watcharakun, Puzzle In Sky by Idea Go, courtesy of Freedigitalphotos.net