Click on FT online below to read in full – BUT keep watching this developing news as Prime Minister needs to convince DUP of new deal before putting it to MPs for voting.
The DUP are ‘immune to pressure’
DUP sources have warned that they are “immune to pressure” and have not caved during previous negotiations after rejecting Boris Johnson’s Brexit deal.
“Our party will not be bounced into anything,” an unnamed DUP source told the Belfast Telegraph.
“We are immune to pressure. We haven’t given way in the past and we won’t now.”
Nigel Dodds, the DUP’s deputy leader, once famously claimed that the Brexit talks were like a staring match – and that the DUP had cut off their eyelids.
In monitoring Emma Stark’s prophetic word on Dublin being key to Brexit, we have the following:
- Northern & Southern Irish Leaders Meet In Washington
- Northern & Southern Irish Leaders Meet Trump and Pence
- EU Grasps Ireland At Its Own Peril (ie. as EU’s puppet)
- DUP MP Would Like To See Ireland Join The Commonwealth
- Yet Again, NO Need For A Hard Border!
- DUP Prefers Brexit Delay To ‘Prison’ of May’s Withdrawal Agreement
- The Taoiseach and the E.U.
- Eire’s Relationship with Ulster & USA
- Irexit – (Eire leaving the EU)
- News Roundup – Is S.Africa and Object Lesson?
- Ireland to follow Britain out of the EU?
- Progress of N. Ireland – Republic power-sharing talks
- Ireland will be ‘second biggest losers’ if UK Leaves EU
- Irish Gov’t’s Brexit policy ‘is in tatters’, it’s bluff ‘being called’
- Eire’s PM and the Orange Order
- Ulster-only ‘Backstop’?
- Boris, Leo, Donald and Brussels
- Boris Bins the ‘Backstop’
- ‘Bulldozer’ Boris sees Brussels’ ‘boss’ blink over the Backstop
- Lord Trimble Corrects Barnier’s ‘Backstop’ Blunders!
- The Ball is in Leo’s Court
- Two ‘Lions’ meet and find a ‘pathway’