Whilst keeping tabs on developments between Northern Ireland and the Republic with respect to Emma Stark’s prophetic word, Roger Jervois brings last night’s news:
“Theresa May and Leo Varadkar released a statement on Sunday evening after being updated on the progress of the talks by Secretary of State for Northern Ireland Karen Bradley and the Tánaiste Simon Coveney.
It read: “We welcome the constructive engagement shown by all parties to date. It is clear to us that the Northern Ireland political parties wish to see the institutions of the Belfast / Good Friday Agreement restored, but operating on a more credible and sustainable basis.
“While broad consensus has been reached on some issues, other areas remain to be resolved.
“The Secretary of State and Tánaiste believe that there is a genuine but narrow window of opportunity to reach agreement in the immediate period ahead and that it is essential to continue and intensify talks to this end.
“As Prime Minister and Taoiseach, we will continue to monitor this progress closely.
“We believe it is imperative that the parties now move without delay to engaging substantively on the shape of a final agreement.”
Read the Belfast Telegraph’s Leo Varadkar & Theresa May issue joint statement on NI power-sharing talks in full for progress being made between the DUP and Sinn Fein.
NI-Eire Prophecy Updates:
- Northern & Southern Irish Leaders Meet In Washington
- Northern & Southern Irish Leaders Meet Trump and Pence
- EU Grasps Ireland At Its Own Peril (ie. as EU’s puppet)
- DUP MP Would Like To See Ireland Join The Commonwealth
- Yet Again, NO Need For A Hard Border!
- DUP Prefers Brexit Delay To ‘Prison’ of May’s Withdrawal Agreement
- The Taoiseach and the E.U.
- Eire’s Relationship with Ulster & USA
- Irexit – (Eire leaving the EU)
- News Roundup – Is S.Africa and Object Lesson?
- Ireland to follow Britain out of the EU?