Thank you to Hilary K for alerting me to Saturday’s Daily Express – click here to read full article:
These updates relate to the extensive prophetic word received by Emma Stark of the Glasgow Prophetic Centre whilst in Belfast at the end of February. She asked the Lord about Brexit, the Backstop and the Irish border and on where the solution lies. She was stunned to hear Him respond, “Emma, the solution is in Dublin.” Then He explained there’s “a tangled ball of wool sitting in Dublin’s Parliament building and the end of that ball of wool is in the hands of Leo Varadkar, the Taoiseach, or PM of Ireland.” This very significant word explains the necessity for leaders of north and south to work together in a new way to iron out issues that prevent Britain leaving the EU.
NI-Eire Prophecy Updates:
- Northern & Southern Irish Leaders Meet In Washington
- Northern & Southern Irish Leaders Meet Trump and Pence
- EU Grasps Ireland At Its Own Peril (ie. as EU’s puppet)
- DUP MP Would Like To See Ireland Join The Commonwealth
- Yet Again, NO Need For A Hard Border!
- DUP Prefers Brexit Delay To ‘Prison’ of May’s Withdrawal Agreement
- The Taoiseach and the E.U.
- Eire’s Relationship with Ulster & USA
- Irexit – (Eire leaving the EU)
- News Roundup – Is S.Africa and Object Lesson?