Keeping watch with respect to Emma Stark’s prophetic word, and the climax of Ulster’s marching season with tomorrow’s anniversary of the Battle of the Boyne (1690), Roger Jervois’ emails me yesterday (emphasis mine):
‘Speaking from early ‘90s South Africa experience, this is huge. Three cheers in Heaven to the prayer warriors who heeded the call to pray for Leo Varadkar.
‘Read on…(from Belfast Telegraph)
‘The Grand Secretary of the Orange Order has said that he would be willing to accept a united Ireland if the majority of people in Northern Ireland voted for it.
‘Rev Mervyn Gibson told the Irish Times that if a united Ireland came about as a result of a border poll he would accept the democratic result and was not “going to go to war over it”.
‘However, Mr Gibson said that he was not worried about the prospect of a united Ireland anytime soon and that attempts to link it to Brexit were part of “project fear”.
‘Mr Gibson said that he is “proud to be from Northern Ireland”, but that he felt he had an “all-Ireland dimension” as his father and grandfather were born in Co Donegal.
‘He praised Taoiseach Leo Varadkar for a visit to the Orange Order headquarters in Belfast last year, saying it was “pivotal in changing and improving relationships”.
NI-Eire Prophecy Updates:
- Northern & Southern Irish Leaders Meet In Washington
- Northern & Southern Irish Leaders Meet Trump and Pence
- EU Grasps Ireland At Its Own Peril (ie. as EU’s puppet)
- DUP MP Would Like To See Ireland Join The Commonwealth
- Yet Again, NO Need For A Hard Border!
- DUP Prefers Brexit Delay To ‘Prison’ of May’s Withdrawal Agreement
- The Taoiseach and the E.U.
- Eire’s Relationship with Ulster & USA
- Irexit – (Eire leaving the EU)
- News Roundup – Is S.Africa and Object Lesson?
- Ireland to follow Britain out of the EU?
- Progress of N. Ireland – Republic power-sharing talks
- Ireland will be ‘second biggest losers’ if UK Leaves EU
- Irish Gov’t’s Brexit policy ‘is in tatters’, it’s bluff ‘being called’