In monitoring Emma Stark’s prophetic word on Dublin being key to Brexit, Roger Jervois kindly submits this update today from South Africa:
‘There is an amazing variance in tone between pessimistic BBC UK and pragmatic BBC NI.
‘Read this article – relax and you will see how simple and close the solution is. The breakthrough will be to get Leo Varadkar to humble himself and accept a partnership with the UK (in checks/controls) rather than to try and complete what his predecessors began (a united Ireland). This is one step closer to the prophesied Irish-UK alliance.
“He said that if there were to be a deal the Irish government would have to move from its view that there could be no new checks or controls anywhere on the island of Ireland.”
NI-Eire Prophecy Updates:
- Northern & Southern Irish Leaders Meet In Washington
- Northern & Southern Irish Leaders Meet Trump and Pence
- EU Grasps Ireland At Its Own Peril (ie. as EU’s puppet)
- DUP MP Would Like To See Ireland Join The Commonwealth
- Yet Again, NO Need For A Hard Border!
- DUP Prefers Brexit Delay To ‘Prison’ of May’s Withdrawal Agreement
- The Taoiseach and the E.U.
- Eire’s Relationship with Ulster & USA
- Irexit – (Eire leaving the EU)
- News Roundup – Is S.Africa and Object Lesson?
- Ireland to follow Britain out of the EU?
- Progress of N. Ireland – Republic power-sharing talks
- Ireland will be ‘second biggest losers’ if UK Leaves EU
- Irish Gov’t’s Brexit policy ‘is in tatters’, it’s bluff ‘being called’
- Eire’s PM and the Orange Order
- Ulster-only ‘Backstop’?
- Boris, Leo, Donald and Brussels
- Boris Bins the ‘Backstop’
- ‘Bulldozer’ Boris sees Brussels’ ‘boss’ blink over the Backstop
- Lord Trimble Corrects Barnier’s ‘Backstop’ Blunders!