Popping a link to my Quick check on new ‘jigsaw pieces’… on her Ignite Ireland Ministry drew a couple of questions to Veronika about who or what is Q, and to which I gave a tentative reply, “Maybe a way to describe Q is as a movement of free-thinkers and ‘digital warriors’ inspired by accurate data ‘dropped’ by an individual or team supposedly led by President Trump.”
The internal links I’d provided in recent posts provide some details, but means readers need to ‘go fishing’ – so this piece should help, along with some background first:
My learning about and researching QAnon after the November 2020 US presidential election eventually needed publishing, which happened early in New Year 2021,. It began with a rhyming play on words as ‘ON-CUE: a ‘queue’ of buried truths begins to emerge! in which I refer to my past delving into literary coding and introduced the work of British ‘polymath’ and computer scientist Martin Geddes, upon which I remark:
‘After reading the article I needed to learn more, downloaded his truly exceptional free document 10 Essays on Q written 2018 to 2020. My hard-copy of its 40 pages bears many paragraphs daubed in highlighter yellow with marginalia of big pink asterisks!
I’m delighted to learn from Martin about the ‘QAnon’ phenomena’s origins and activities, especially as he confirms my conclusions from observing Obama and his administration since I started writing in 2009, as well as his more-or-less endorsing William Koenig’s insights from within the White House press-room.
First, however, let me introduce you to this significant matter through Martin’s article in my next post ‘Q-one‘…which also connects into the May 2016 prophecy on exposure of political corruption in USA. and series #10 of fulfilled prophecies.’
Thus followed in quick sequence:
- Q-one: republishing Martin’s ‘The Digital Coup and The Great Exposure’
- Q-two: fallout of US election predicted in 2019 ‘war-game’
- Q-three: 2020 = Storm 21 = world movement
- Q-four: yet another confirmation of my change of action-plan!
- Q-more: Trump team astonishes election fraud hearing…
- Q-more: CIA & US Navy data analyst testifies…
10 ESSAYS ON ‘Q‘
1. Making sense of #QAnon and #TheStorm [8 Mar 2018] – extract only:
‘This isn’t a newsletter about politics, but about communications in all its forms. There is a new social media phenomenon out there right now that I believe is both noteworthy and deserving of comment. Before I delve into it, I would like to offer you a framing for this discussion, since it is dangerously close to topics that generate enormous contention and extremely strong feelings….What matters is that a sizeable body of public opinion is dynamically forming based on the “hyper-messaging” feature of hashtags.
To capture the basics:
- In October, President Trump enigmatically referred at a White House dinner to the
“calm before the storm”.
- This has spawned an online movement around the #CBTS and #TheStorm hashtags. The implied message is a major historical event or shift is due to take place.
- This movement is broadly aligned to the conservative/alt-right part of the political
spectrum. The converse is not true: many conservatives would not identify with this online movement.
In parallel, we are seeing a crossover of “chan” and “anon” culture into the mainstream. For those who don’t speak fluent autist, this refers to denizens of the anarchistic (and NSFW) 4chan and 8chan communities, and the army of “anons” who comment on every possible matter of (in)significance. This hacktivist collective has even been the subject of a stage play (that I went to see).
The essence of chan culture is a high-IQ game of one-upmanship, a kind of constant
cyber-sniping to fool others (“trolling” and “LARPing“), and avoid being fooled. To get a taste of what it’s all about, I can recommend this article (NSFW) on actor Shia Lebeouf’s attempts to hide the location of a single flag shown on a webcam, and how channers kept tracking it down using aircraft contrails, star alignments, and social graph research.
Which brings us to #QAnon. Since last October, a poster going by the name “Q” has been putting “crumbs” of information onto the chan hideouts. These often implicitly link to utterances and tweets of President Trump. Their format is often cryptic and with multiple simultaneous meanings and interpretations. A complete archive of them, without their direct context, is here [RB: link not available].
There are essentially two interpretations of the QAnon phenomenon (emphases RB):
- This is “white hat” military intelligence making the greatest drop of insider
information to the public ever released, in order to prepare people for #TheStorm.
- You must be out of your mind to pay the slightest attention to any of this. It’s a total fraud and only the gullible and naive would ever fall for it.
These would appear to be mutually exclusive. Hence there is a great polarisation of opinion as to how to make sense of this matter. It isn’t a simple “R vs D” issue; many serious commentators on the right reject Q as being a hoax, whilst others are positive in their endorsement. It’s an epistemological puzzle of the toughest kind for the most hardened conspiracy philosophers to unpick.
Nonetheless, I suggest you do pay attention to this phenomenon, at four levels:
- The first is the concrete level of the subject matter, since ultimately it is important. If it is true — as Q posits — that there is treason and high-level corruption about to be revealed and resolved, then everyone will be affected.
- The second is the meta level of how our political beliefs and affinity groups are
formed. Social media is having an enormous influence. As citizens, each of us has a duty to consider if we are locked into a delusional filter bubble, or need to expose ourselves to alternative views and paradigms.
- The third is how the state and its citizens interact and how information is shared. Is it possible that insider intelligence could be passed on this way, in an approved
manner? Is this right and proper in its context? What does that mean for our
- The last is more at the mechanistic level of how social media is “changing the game”, for example allowing people to find others who share their views (via the hashtags)and to follow them. This has the positive effect of expanding the scale of their inputs, but possibly a negative one of restricting their scope.
Together with the unfolding stories of (alleged or actual) censorship at Twitter and
YouTube, the interaction of social media and public policy is now hot news. The demand to regulate “Public Switched Social Messaging” is rising with the #InternetBillOfRights
campaign. This is the counterpart to “net neutrality”, holding Silicon Valley to the standards of impartiality they have forcefully been foisting on ISPs and telcos.
As Hillary Clinton herself tweeted…’
2. Q is Military Intelligence (so pay attention) [14 May 2018]
3. WWG1WGA: The greatest communications event in history [11 Jul
4. The 4 functions of Q [4 Sep 2019] – as listed in above image
5. 25 questions for the rational #QAnon skeptic [23 Oct 2019] – ACE!!
6. Understanding #QAnon as the antidote to authority [8 Dec 2019]
7. QAnon, information osmosis, and reality purification [23 Jan 2020]
8. Why #QAnon is the biggest story in the history of journalism [6 Feb
9. Q561: It’s not a conspiracy theory if it’s true [10 Feb 2020]
10. #AskTheQ: Ignorance is not strength [9 Mar 2020]
Next, we will consider how this relates to Christian prophecy…