Upon hearing presenter J.D. Farag’s opening remarks in Sunday’s Mid-East Prophecy Update I was instantly reminded of these intertwined personal revelations:
- after being stunned upon hearing,“This is ALL about to be fulfilled” (see The Endgame Is Now In Play) I started monitoring current events more closely, and
- noted those related to Bible prophecies occurring with an increasing rapidity!!
This pastor of Calvary Chapel Kaneohe in Honolulu catches everyone’s attention with,
“As I was preparing for today’s Prophecy Update I was struck with how swiftly everything is happening – how fast everything is speeding up. To me, it’s almost as if world leaders are being motivated by some force to move quickly, and to strike while the proverbial iron is hot.
“So, what I want to talk about today is what seems to be this global expediting – of sorts – and in so doing I want to answer the question of ‘Why the fulfillment of Bible prophecy is on fast-forward?’
“I’ve used that illustration before – I do not see anyone or anything being able to push the pause button on how fast things are going. Rather, I see it as someone pushing the fast-forward button – things are moving so fast, so fast!”
What’s especially fascinating is mainstream media is now referring to unexpected turns in geopolitical events and changes in their anticipated timing, to which the Pastor refers (quoting his downloadable Update; bold emphases his, underlining mine):
- “Jerusalem Post asks why is the US speeding up its Jerusalem embassy move?
“The State Department’s announcement …that it will essentially move its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem in phases, with the first stage to begin as early as May to coincide with Israel’s 70th Independence Day, is a significant shortening of the timeline. So what happened? Why now has the US decided to at least call the current consulate in Jerusalem an embassy and move Ambassador David Friedman and some of his staff to the location by mid May?”…
- “On Thursday, Arutz Sheva published a report that the Czech President wants the move of their embassy to Jerusalem expedited...
- “Speaking of the expediting prior to this May, I’m sure that you, like me, were quite stunned by the sudden breaking news that North Korean dictator Kim Jung Un and the U.S. President Donald Trump have agreed to meet prior to May…While the announcement was sudden, Trump…earlier had made a surprise appearance in the White House press briefing room to promise that South Korea would soon make a “major announcement”. …welcomed this …as “very positive”, implying that he believes he is on the verge of a swift and unexpected breakthrough for his so-called “maximum pressure campaign” to force Kim to accept disarmament talks…Thursday, China’s Foreign Minister Wang Yi…called for Washington and the North “to engage in dialogue sooner rather than later.”
- “According to Reuters…that Russia, Iran and Turkey aren’t going to wait for May, and instead, will meet next month in April. It’s rumored that Putin, Rouhani and Erdogan who “cooperate closely on Syria”, will (discuss) the situation in Syria.
- “On Friday, Arutz Sheva published an article about how, in the era of Trump, time is no longer on the side of the Palestinians…quote Education Minister Naftali Bennett as saying President Trump has fundamentally changed the equation in negotiations between Israel and the Palestinian Authority. According to the Jewish Home chief, President Trump’s historic December 2017 declaration recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and announcing plans for the relocation of the US embassy removed any incentive for the PA leadership to delay final status talks, potentially making negotiations with Israel more likely. The declaration, argued Bennett, has the potential to “allow, or accelerate peace, or enable peace …The Palestinians…over the past 50 years, had a very simple strategy. Time was on their side, so they’ll just wait. And every time they wait, they get a better deal. If you look through ’93, through 2000, in 2007 the deal just got better. So why not wait? What he’s actually done is reverse that vector, that trend, and suddenly, the Palestinians realize that time is not necessarily on their side, and maybe they should start moving.”
PLUS, the PA leader’s health is not good, yet he’s adamant in refusing to change his mind; so his death will unquestionably be a game-changing event!
Pastor stresses (emphases mine), “It’s important to note specific phrases like speeding up, significant shortening of, expedited and accelerated in these reports because they all speak to the fulfillment of Bible prophecy, revving up, as the Lord’s return is fast approaching. Actually, this is the answer to the aforementioned question of why it seems that everything is speeding up with such urgency.”
NINE YEARS AGO:
As implied in the first paragraph, this vital topic of ‘acceleration’ got flagged up early in my private correspondence nine years ago when president Barack Obama had made an unprecedented, albeit temporary, U-turn in his attitude to Israel, as told in Israel’s PM Points to New Testament – Obama Does U-turn. In it I quoted White House accredited Christian correspondent William Koenig:
“Never before have we had so many biblically significant events evolving at such a rapid pace…it requires a major effort and assistance in an attempt to stay up with them. Only a small percentage of people in the church and a very small percentage of people in the public know of the seriousness of the times…” (emphasis mine)
Only a few months later in asking Could This Weekend Change The World? I quoted his friend and co-author John McTernan’s opinion,
“Those that are anchored in the Bible and believe the prophetic word, understand what is happening. Events seem to be accelerating towards the Day of LORD. Our hope is in the Blessed Hope, the Lord Jesus coming for His church.” (emphasis mine)
Subsequently, the momentum gathered pace as the number of Biblically-related events heads towards a deluge as we approach the fulfillment of all Bible prophecy. So we can soon expect to see Biblical and contemporary prophetic words and visions converge to fulfill Holy Writ. As J.D. Farag concludes (note numbers for next post):
“Behold, I am coming quickly! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book.” (Revelation 22:7)