In the last week we’ve noted prophetic words about a revival coming to the USA, as in Simon Braker’s dream in Leicester, and changes for the church as in posts on James Bailey and Chuck Pierce in America. I’d like to add to these with an update as well as to list earlier posts on this subject for ease of reference.
Let’s not forget that many prophetical voices consider the injunction brought by prophet Isaiah applies today for Spirit-led Christians:
‘Arise and shine for your light has come and the glory of the Lord rises upon you. See darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the Lord rises upon YOU. Nations will come to your light and kings to the brightness of your dawn…’ (Isaiah 60:1-3)
Last year I started blogging about visitors to Britain noticing good changes in our spiritual atmosphere. So why not ‘turn the tables’ by giving my perspective from here on a coming revival in America? Several times I’ve noted similarities between what’s been prophetically heard and declared here and over there, as in posts bearing ‘Bridge_o’Pond’ tag.
Revival on the Gulf Coast
“What’s that got to do with revival?” you may well ask!
Had it not been for local residents’ recent opposition that land would have been sold for industrial development. Last year, CHP had been mightily blessed with being able to buy and build there within months, thereby no longer needing to hire facilities in Mobile Convention Centre.
Bear in mind also that the Lord blessed pastor John with hosting not one but TWO Holy Spirit led revivals: in 1995, a repentance revival in Brownsville, Pensacola, Florida and, in 2010, The Bay of the Holy Spirit healing revival in Daphne, Alabama. Remarkably both started on Fathers’ Day of their respective year.
That morning Pat Schatzline preached upon the fourth man in the fiery furnace and ‘bragging on Jesus’, as reported here and here. Those posts focussed upon what the Lord had stressed to him on the importance of praising Him in these times. In avoiding over-complication I didn’t tell about an important prophetic word for revival with which Pat opened his message (at 1:39:30 of this video),
“Praise Him…we’re not done here, we’re not done praising! You have no idea what I’m about to preach on. Some of you know I have a sleep disorder called ‘revelation’…
“A few days ago when pastor called me…I was praying after you called and asked me to come. I was supposed to be in Ohio but the Holy Spirit said “You’re to go”! How many of you know when ‘a father’ calls, you go? That’s the rule…
“But I was praying about this property and I saw that new area and the Lord said, “Revival is to come from that land”.
“That’s what He spoke to me. He said this house will raise up revivalists that will touch the world.“
Of course, some cynically presume he’s just trying to raise finance, but says he…
“No, no, no, for we’re living in intense times. And just as there’s many ‘preppers’ out there, it’s time to prepare the way for revival.
“He’s coming! A move of the Spirit’s coming to America. God’s not done with America yet – I’m a missionary to America. I so deeply honour this house and know this general’s motives that the Lord spoke to me early this morning, “The camels are coming!”…”
Pat says, as blogged earlier, he’s been on an intense journey with the Lord for over a year because He promised, “If you’ll allow me to take you to the places of revival, you’ll be part of the next one”. Pat continues,
“I was standing over there a minute ago and asked the Lord to bend me…I prayed then I felt the hand of God hit me and He started pushing me over! I’ve never had that happen to me before” (Pat indicates a doubling over)…
“People are going to come from north, south, east and west – not just to come and be part of this church; that’s not what it’s about – but they’re going to come in here because they need to be washed, to have an encounter, to have their cognitive dissonance ripped off, scales broke off of them – this is a Restoration Place of the Lord – and I’m telling you from the Holy Spirit we’ve seen nothing yet…we’ve seen nothing yet!
“And it’s not by chance that one of my heroes is here: Jeri Hill’s here today (evangelist Steve Hill’s widow)…there’s another wave of the Spirit that’s coming – it was prophesied 50 miles to the west of Brownsville: right here!
“Now why’m I telling you that – because in the next few minutes I’m going to brag on God…(as in More biblical boasting on Jesus.)
On the coming Revivals
For information purposes, revivals prophesied for the USA are covered in earlier posts, as below. The sequence is in chronological order of events (date format dd.mm.yy):
- John Kilpatrick (1986): If you preach what I give you and preach it unafraid and un-intimidated on television…I will open the heavens from the I10 all along this Gulf coast.” (Then 1993): “I’m about to open the heavens over Pensacola. I’m about to pour out My Spirit in this place, but first you must make it a house of prayer.” (Revivals in the USA cont’d.)
- Dr Yonggi Cho (1993): “I’m not going to judge, I’m not going to bring My judgment on America, I’m going to pour out My Spirit. Get your atlas out of your attaché case and point! – I’m going to pour out My Spirit first in Pensacola, it will burn like a match-head, fiery, there and it will go west along the I10 to the Mississippi river, (Spanish, ‘River of The Holy Spirit’). Then it will back up along the Gulf coast, go down the peninsular of Florida, go up the Eastern seaboard and come down into the Mid-West and South-West and shoot out through the North-West; and before My Coming ALL of America will be ablaze with The glory of God!” (Revivals in the USA cont’d.)
- Tony Puccio (3.9.10): vision of a coming wave of the Holy Spirit to the US.
- Tony Puccio (22.1.14): A couple of visions about Revival in the USA.
- Dutch Sheets (3.7.14): 4th July and a Third Great Awakening.
- Joel Rosenberg (13.11.14): 46,000 churches called to ‘extraordinary prayer’.
- John Kilpatrick (7.12.14): lady pastor brought ‘fire’ from Toronto to Pensacola and the Spirit fell – prophecy about the American Gulf coast: “I believe there’s going to come a powerful shift that will begin in Alabama, and the shift that takes place here, among other places, is going to begin to shift this nation back to where it should be! Now don’t make this mistake…that whatever God does next He’s done before, because it’s not! There’s a new sound that’s coming! There’s a new level of worship that’s coming! There’s a new level of revelation preaching that’s coming!” (Revivals in the USA cont’d.)
- RB (31.12.14): Revivals in the USA – nature of revival – native Indian revival of 1745 – July 1994 prophecies of 1995 and 2010 revivals – Nov 2014 prophecy, “Brownsville was good, Bay of the Holy Spirit would happen here – but I believe what’s about to take place over there (ie. across the bay from Mobile) is going to rock this nation!…I challenge the men to get ready.. to be in our place and be prepared for what’s about to take place, to be prepared for what’s about to happen!” (J Kilpatrick)
- John Kilpatrick (1.3.15): On a new revival of prayer in USA and elsewhere.