Continuing the previous post, we exalt with Pat Schatzline the identity of the fourth man in the fiery furnace, whom Nebchadnezzar described as a ‘Son of God’ and officially declared and affixed his royal seal thereto that,
“…No other god can save in this way!”
Excitedly, Pat continues recounting His identities in the New Covenant as follows:
“Hallowed be Thy Name”:
- in Matthew, He is The Messiah.
- in Mark, He is the Wonder-worker.
- in Luke, He is the Son of Man.
- in John, He is the Son of God.
- in Acts, He is the Holy Spirit and Fire.
- in Romans, He is our Justifier.
- in Corinthians, He is the Gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- in Galatians, He is the Redeemer from the curse of the law.
- in Philippians, He is the God Who Supplies All Our Needs.
- in Ephesians, He is the Christ of Unsearchable Riches.
- in Colossians, He is the Godhead Bodily.
- in 1st and 2nd Thessalonians, He is the Soon-Coming King.
- in Timothy I and II, He is our Mediator between God and Man.
- in Titus, He is our Faithful Pastor.
- In Philemon, He is the Friend that Sticks Closer than a Brother.
- in Hebrews, He is the Blood of the Everlasting Covenant.
- in James, He is the Great Physician.
- in I and II Peter, He is the Chief Shepherd who shall soon appear with a crown of unfading glory.
- in I, II and III John, He is the Everlasting Love.
- in Jude, He is the Lord Coming with Ten Thousands of His Saints.
- in Revelation, He is the Alpha and Omega, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
“Do you know my King? Do you know the fourth Man? Lift your hands and praise…praise Him!”
Reading from the overhead screen Pat had to interrupt these exciting declarations after saying “Soon and Coming King”. Rapidly speaking under the anointing he declared,
“He just told me to remind this house who He is. There is nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, not a thing! You can’t write it down because, He said to Moses “Tell them I AM sends you, Elohim, the I AM, sends you: LORD, Sovereign LORD. Tell them that’s who sends you”.
“It means I AM everything that you could ever imagine will supply My people’s needs!”
The last description applies to His Name as El Shaddai, which reminds me of how Paul Keith Davis tells of a Jewish listener saying that, “El Shaddai is the God of utter ruin and destruction, who’s able to supply all that man cannot”.
Watch this thrilling message on Church of His Presence video (start 1:39:10). Pat’s opening prophecy may be read on this blog at Revival in the USA – a prophetical perspective from ‘over The Pond’.
With grateful acknowledgement to Pat Schatzline and to CHP for the great blessing of all this information. Pat’s website is located at Remnant Ministries International.