For your light has come!
And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you
And deep darkness the people;
But the LORD will arise over you,
And His glory will be seen upon you.
For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. (Romans 8:19 NKJV)
Thank you to all subscribers and visitors for making Urgent prophetic words about a cut-off date on God’s time-line, as delivered by Neville Johnson, one of the year’s top three blogs. I first heard about him when Paul Keith Davis referred to a prophetic vision he’d had circa 2007-8 of the Days of Noah happening in our time. Almost simultaneously, his friend Neville had the same experience – details in second section of this post.
Neville was once again a main speaker at this year’s Lancaster Prophetic Conference in California hosted by Shekinah Worship Centre. I quoted his insights into recent globally significant meetings in New York as regards the false church.
In my humble opinion his teaching throughout three sessions deserves careful study. In opening the first he remarks,
“I’m going to tell you the truth because, you know, the Bible says ‘You shall know the truth and it will set you free’ and the days in which we’re living are awesome days, they are frightening days (RB: ie. for unbelievers). We can’t go through life saying ‘Hallelujah, everything’s great!’ – everything’s not great unless you’re walking closely with the Lord!
“You know, it’s the goodness and the severity of the Lord – there’s light and there is darkness – we need to understand the days in which we’re living… dangerous times but glorious times…”
Upon replaying I now note his quoting Hebrews 11:7, which is also in my opening reference to faith relating to ‘Age to Come’ and the blood moon, as herein.
“By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not as yet seen, moved with fear to prepare an ark for the saving of his house, by which he condemned the world and became the heir of the righteousness which by faith.”
“So if Noah is hearing God he didn’t just say, ‘Trust God’ he had to do certain things which, if he didn’t, he wouldn’t survive. Are you hearing me?
“That word ‘warned’ signifies and implies if we don’t hear what God is saying we’re going to be in jeopardy…the word ‘fear’ in Hebrew means not normal word for fear but to be circumspect, to be prudent and to be careful…”
Neville continues stressing the importance of understanding what’s going on in these present days and the need to ‘trust and obey’ and emphasises avoiding dire results of erroneous church teaching. For example, he refers to the dreadful mistake during the Boxer Revolution in China and, therefore, that pastors need to tell their people the truth about what’s happening.
Notes on the Message
I’m pulling out pertinent scribbles from my notes on those first two sessions to (1) give a flavour of what Neville said; (2) enable comparison with Charles Shamp’s prophetic and oral teaching in January and April respectively. Numbers denote approx. elapsed time for reference purpose (emphasis on ‘Enoch’ re. blood moon Hebrews 11 quotation).:
- the church – not the people or gov’t – must take responsibility for nations forsaking commandments and principles of God and because it didn’t in the West, it got trampled underfoot by ungodly men – BUT there is some good in all this 
- God has already given an extension of time for getting things right – but this comes to an end next month (ie Sept 2015) – time has run out 
- we must know God’s nature – He is above all good and loving and extends time of rather than bringing judgement – [as in days of Noah when Enoch foresaw what was coming and Methusalah was born yet the Flood wouldn’t come until he died – 26]
- churches doesn’t know the times; unable to see what’s coming over the horizon
- the world is to see Jesus revealed through us before He comes in order for us to bring in the harvest 
- vision of volcanic activity in Yellowstone Park
- vision of a lynchpin being pulled out of a huge wheel with a resultant collapse – something happening this month (Aug) will trigger what happens in Sept 
- Like Enoch we need to walk with God as we’ve seen what’s coming 
- Grace is coming to enable us to walk with God as it’s going to be lot worse than in the days of Noah 
- As in Acts 2:20 sun darkened and moon turn to blood and whomsoever calls on the God will be saved; ie. church not raptured needs to be saving souls 
- Blood moon tetrad taking us into new dispensation
- God is going to give us great authority against opposition [1:03]
- 2Thess1 – don’t be disturbed or deceived – we’re going to be here when antichrist revealed – not raptured [1:05]
- Great apostasy – Lord clearly showed a 3-stage falling away as the church gets smaller but brighter – having been taught lies many Christians will fall away – ie. the tares will be taken out of the church (not world) [1:08] NB: confirms first email.
- God isn’t going to fulfil our dreams but HIS for very few can be trusted with wealth – need to sow now and get Lord’s provision when necessary [1:14]
- False prophet and false church [from 1:15 mins – as reported in this blog]
- coming economic collapse will be much worse than previously with storms of unrighteousness – mobs attacking churches to be repulsed as in Sodom [1:22]
- early Church kept all the Feasts except for Tabernacles. This last blood moon ushers in a new era that we’re now entering into. It brings us to the end of the age
- United Kingdom – judgement but will become End-time spiritual empire [1:27] – even better than charismatic period in 20th Century [1:35]
- A new kind of grace will be available after this Feast of Tabernacles [1:44]
I trust you will be blessed by listening to the Lord as you watch this Session. Neville’s second message is much more upbeat. As mentioned before, he teaches in depth on the necessity of being heavenly minded in order to see ‘The BIGGER Picture’ God has for His children and for the new earth, now and in the near future – the Age to Come!
What! No ‘pre-Trib’ rapture? See succinct, scriptural summary by Nelson Walters in Simplified Evidence for Rapture Timing, plus discussion.
Part 2 on Session 6 follows but first read introductory Not blogging but the Lord…
See Fulfilled prophecies: 4 on how this message applies to November 2015 attacks in Paris, France.