As well as news headlines in USA echoing one Veronika West’s Joker, Queen & King prophetic dream, today’s news here in the UK bears a direct relevance to the Trump vs Biden Poker Game she spoke about on 8th November last, and which appears in full in this posted 18th February:
Here’s the pertinent part of the close of this nationally and globally high-stakes vision:
- I was praying in tongues for Trump as the game went on.
- Then she saw a mountain of gold coins in the middle of the table which symbolized the wealth of the country. It symbolized the value and destiny of the nation.
- The birthright of the nation was sitting in the middle of the table.
- The birthright of the nation was being warred over.
- The birthright of the nation was being played for.
- Then someone said “It is time to show your cards!”
- Then Biden put down his cards and the people behind him start to yell and say, “Yes we have victory in this game!”
- Meanwhile Trump’s admin are still praying. Then Trump does something very strange and starts to take off his watch. Then he throws it into the middle of the table.
- The watch had the word ‘Triumph’ on it — It is a ‘Triumph Watch’.
- As the watch hits the pile of gold, Trump lays his cards out on the table and I hear the words, “Full House!”
- Immediately, Biden stands up and starts to shout and curse.
- Trump then embraces the pile of gold, and as the watch rolls down the pile he puts it back on his wrist and said to his administration, “It’s time!”
Also in this ‘time’ connection, Trump is on record as telling people to watch out for changes in August.
NOW, today’s headlines and first two paragraphs of the broadsheet edition of political editor Ben Riley-Smith’s report, forcefully reminded me of Veronika’s prophecy because Wednesday’s debate in the FULL HOUSE of Commons was the first time Parliament has sat fully and normally in more than A YEAR.
My spirit sparked at implicit references to a ‘Full House’ and ‘Time,’ as in the dream.
Read in full here (free access available) Parliament Holds Joe Biden Contempt – I notice latest digital version’s title omits the title, thus demoting him!
‘JOE BIDEN’s handling of the Afghanistan withdrawal was condemned as “catastrophic” and “shameful” on Wednesday as Parliament delivered an unprecedented rebuke to a US president.
‘MPs and peers from across the political spectrum – including the Prime MInister – put some blame for the Taliban’s takeover on Britain’s closest ally, with the House of Commons packed for the first time in more than a year…’
The remainder of the front-page main article convey how scathingly MPs denounced America’s debacle…
‘Tom Tugendhat, the Tory chairman of the foreign affairs committee, who fought alongside Afghans as a British soldier, called out Mr Biden’s criticism of the Afghan army.
“To see their commander in chief call into question the courage of men I fought with, to claim that they ran, is shameful,” he said, to murmurs of approval from other MPs..’
‘Lord Howard, another former Tory leader, said Mr Biden’s withdrawal “is, and will be seen by history as, a catastrophic mistake which may well prove to be the defining legacy of his presidency”.
Enough said? Note, this makes another example of the spiritual ‘Bridge o’r the Pond’!