Browsing the newspaper stand in the Post Office this morning I couldn’t miss the Daily Mail’s banner headline of its exclusive report of last night:
Leaked dossier reveals details of Soros-backed campaign to keep Britain in EU.
Page 2 of the Telegraph covers the Mail’s item under ‘Best for Britain group to spend millions in bid to stop Brexit – A Pro-Remain campaign group is planning on spending millions in a bid to overturn Brexit and will seek to defeat Theresa May on her final agreement with Brussels…’
As well as today’s news from our church home group, the Mail’s headline reminds me of the word on a ‘kairos’ opportunity Valerie Williams brought on Sunday, where the Lord refers to satan’s fury being released:
“…My beloved, he is furious. But your prayer needs to be that he’ll be so furious that he will make rash decisions which I will merely use and turn around for good – that the enemies of the truth, the enemies of what I am planning for this Nation will in their panic make rash decisions, actions and statements which will expose their hidden motives.
“May the net they hid entangle them. That is, may the traps planned to ensnare and defeat those who do My bidding finally ensnare those who are opposing My purposes; that they will fall into the nets they have set/devised for others!…”
AMEN, and Amen again, and again!
More on George Soros and ‘exposure’ prophecies:
- Brexit: Soros Defeated by Act of God (Breitbart 24 Jun’16)
- Is Brexit an ‘Act of God’? Yes, but it Challenges Churches (29 Jun’16)
- #10 A Passing Thought Becomes Fulfilled Prophecy (1 Nov’16)
- #10 cont’d – Eruption of Corruption (7 Nov’16)
- #10 cont’d – Latest on Eruption of Corruption in USA (8 Nov’16)
- Neville Johnson: ‘Our Finest Hour’ – Warning re USA (13 Mar’17)
- #25 Worse Than Watergate Scandal Surfacing (25 Jan’18)
- #26 Exposed: ‘Coup’ Against Brexit and Against Trump (8 Feb’18)
For list in excess of 30 prophecies that have been, or are being, fulfilled click here.
It would seem that brexit and our president are intertwined as both seem to have aroused the ire of Satan and his minions.
LikeLiked by 1 person