Further to my thoughts and prayers over the grave issue of the censorship Petition and the Lord’s desiring us to ask for “the revival of the holy, reverential fear of God”, as well as my having experienced that as a foretaste of His return, we consider a few prophetic words of direct relevance to this vital topic; the first of which was received when I posted Emma Stark’s video on deep disarray in the devil’s domain.:
‘A few weeks ago during our regular prayer meeting on a Tuesday night at Hastings 24-7 Prayer, I saw (with my spiritual eyes) the tip of a double-edged sword, and it was moving forward slowly, very sharp, cutting and separating as it moved. The scripture that came to mind was Hebrews 4:12 – ‘For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires.’
‘This is a very critical point in time where God, by the power of His living and active Spirit-Word which proceeds from His mouth (and which we are to echo!), is beginning to cut through the body of Christ, making a separation between those believers that are soul-led, and those that are Spirit-led.
‘I felt that the two edges of the tip of the sword represented the true ministry of the apostolic and prophetic, and that the prophetic was twinned with the pure, undiluted truth of God, and the apostolic was twinned with the love of God to implement the prophetic expression of the desire of God for His people, Jesus’ bride-to-be.
‘As this word stayed with me over the last weeks and as I kept pondering it, I saw that the sword tip also symbolised the alpha, and the handle of the sword the omega of God, and that the moving-forward and completion of this process of separation through His (S)word would accomplish from beginning to end the full revealing of His will and nature in the earth.
‘As our society is rocked by many political issues, and as and our standards and values are polluted more and more by the influx of immorality, the calling into question of the very nature and identity of humanity in the image of God (sexual expression without borders, LGBT, abortion, euthanasia) along with the uprooting of the eternal principles of the Word of God, the Body of Christ is heavily influenced by this move, and many individual Christians, church groups and even whole denominations are pulled into darkness.
‘This is an urgent call from the Lord to His people to make a choice now as His double-edged (S)word moves forward. The fence is no longer a safe place. Lukewarmness will no longer be comfortable or sustainable. Those who choose to remain in the grey zone will be cut off, separated from the holy Kingdom of Light. The Lord is not doing this out of anger but out of the purity of His love: “He sent out his word and healed them, he rescued them from the grave.” Psalm 107:20. This process is meant to completely separate us from everything that is death so we can be fully filled with His eternal life!
‘As this process continues, let us search ourselves and pray for ourselves first, so God will find us as people who are led by His Spirit, faithful to His Word, fully standing in His Light. We are not to point fingers at other Christians or churches or denominations in this process as the Lord begins with us first! But let us also pray for the body of Christ, for people to choose well at this critical time, and not to be drawn into darkness with the rest of the world.
‘For those who do not want to choose, the relentless pull of darkness will be too strong to resist; they will not have the Holy Spirit-infused power to stand as they have depended on their soulish desires and prompts for too long. May God have great mercy on those who are undecided as the time to choose is becoming very short now.
- Revelation 3:15-16 “I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm–neither hot nor cold–I am about to spit you out of my mouth.”
- Ezekiel 34:17 “As for you, My flock,” thus says the Lord GOD, “Behold, I will judge between one sheep and another, between the rams and the male goats.”
- Matthew 13:49 “So will it be at the end of the age: The angels will come and separate the wicked from the righteous…”
- James 4:4 ‘You adulterous people, don’t you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.’
- Romans 8:7 ‘…because the mind of the flesh is hostile to God: It does not submit to God’s Law, nor can it do so.’
- 2 Corinthians 6:17 “Come out from them and be separate”, says the Lord. “Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you.”
- Matthew 6:24 “No one can serve two masters: Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.”
- Romans 13:12 ‘The night is nearly over; the day has drawn near. So let us lay aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armour of light.’
- Isaiah 35:8 ‘And a highway will be there; it will be called the Way of Holiness; it will be for those who walk on that Way. The unclean will not journey on it; wicked fools will not go about on it.’
- 1 Peter 1:16 ‘For it is written, You must be holy, because I am holy.’
- Romans 8:14 ‘For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God.’
- 2 Corinthians 11:2 ‘For I am jealous for you with the jealousy of God himself. I promised you as a pure bride to one husband–Christ.’
Susanne Molina, 27th November 2017
[Published with the kind permission of UK Prophetic Words]