Glasgow Prophetic Centre’s guest speaker at last weekend’s Autumn conference was Johnny Enlow. I blogged here and here on prophetic words he brought for the UK in 2012. In 2009 he wrote in the closing chapter ‘2015 and Beyond’ of his ground-breaking book ‘The Seven Mountain Mandate’.:
This book has focused mainly on the seven-year period from Rosh Hashanah 2008 to Rosh Hashanah 2015…but this is just the beginning. God will continue working well beyond 2015. Starting with Rosh Hashanah of 2015, a seismic shift will take place in the same way that the seven years of plenty ended in Egypt…
Thus, today’s ‘Lion Bite’ is related to that and is offered, like all prophetic words, for your careful weighing with scripture and what you believe the Lord is saying:
‘In the past seven-year period God has been dismantling some worldly systems and structures that are not of Him. He has been doing this so that these man-made systems might be replaced by Heaven-inspired and designed administrations, structures and systems. (It is not that the old systems will go completely but that God is building better, alongside the man-made structures). In His grace and because of His great mercy for us, His church, He is continuing this process in our midst in these days and we need to be rightly aligned with Him and His structures as we go forward into this new season of God’s calendar.
‘You may have been feeling this dismantling personally. Take heart – this might indicate that you are right in season!
‘As the beginning of this week (Rosh Hashanah – the beginning of the seventh month of the Jewish calendar and ‘Head of the Year’) marked the end of the previous seven-year period, we are now moving into a time ahead where God is breaking down specific man-made systems at speed. His hand is already very much on old church structures and systems, along with other structures in the world but in these coming days God is particularly highlighting the world’s economic systems.
‘I heard the Holy Spirit say that we had reached a ‘turnaround’ day this week – and the spiritual effect of this has the appearance of a severe earthquake. Expect this ‘earthquake’ to particularly affect economic systems in the nations.
‘But God is saying that if we, the church, align with Him and spiritually ‘disconnect’ from the world’s economic systems we will not be severely dismantled financially, as those in the world will.
‘This dismantling will begin this month and gain momentum over the years ahead but if we the church secure ourselves to our ‘Rock’ we will not be shaken.’
Psalm 64:10 – Let the righteous rejoice in the Lord and take refuge in Him
‘To align yourself and your family with God’s economy and His way of doing economics can we encourage you to pray around the following themes in these days ahead?
- Repent (turnaround) where pursuit of money and the economic system has been idolised in anyway – treating it as saviour. Ask for – and align with – treasures in heaven (Matthew 6:19-21).
- Repent (turnaround) for any way in which you have not honoured God financially – ask God where and how God would have you sow financially in the future,
- Ask God for a ‘personal finance strategy’ for this economic dismantling season we are entering into – how does this turnaround affect how you steward your finances? Is it time to seek strategies to clear debt? Should you give and sow strategically? Do you invest money – where, and into which projects?
‘Do not be afraid! Turnaround. Choose to align with God – His truth, justice and righteousness – in these days ahead and fix your eyes on Him, our Rock and Strong Tower.’
For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD as the waters cover the sea.
- On his Facebook page Johnny quite clearly states that there would be NO Rosh Hashanah stock market crash!
- The reference to dismantling and the church securing itself to ‘The Rock’ reminds me of the open vision of Britain I had in 2004. It looked as though painted upon a used old sack of coal. I sensed the Lord say our society is so rotten it could easily be torn apart, just like that rotten sacking. I then saw the land tear open but out of the gigantic rip down the centre of England arose a massive rock. Its position was that of the Pennines, the hill-chain known as ‘the backbone of Britain’ (see Comments upon the collapse of Society).
- Item 2’s reference to ‘sowing’ may link into my Vision on sowing into the Kingdom.