In his excellent above-titled summary published yesterday Texan Jack Dennis asks:
- Why did the vote counting stop on election night in several swing states?
- Why did the vote counting delays only happen in swing states?
- Why were election observers barred from entering vote counting stations in swing states?
- Why did Trey Trainor, the chair of the Federal Election Commission, declare on TV that election “observers have not been allowed into the polling locations in a meaningful way” and that “if they’re not, the law is not being followed, making this an illegitimate election” on November 6th, 2020?
- Why are any electronic voting machines hooked up to the Internet?
- Why were votes from the 2020 election sent overseas for “processing” and “tabulation” purposes?
- Why would votes from 30 states in America be processed by a Canadian firm?
- Why would the company that “tabulates” votes for 800 American counties be a recently bankrupt Barcelona-based firm with the Department of Defense as its best-known client?
- Why would America’s electronic voting machines be under the ownership of citizens from foreign nations?
- Why are so many electronic voting machine companies owned by shell companies?
- Why did it take Maricopa County (Arizona) two weeks to count its votes?
- Why did an audit expert find 74,000 more votes were counted in Maricopa County (Arizona) than were mailed out?
- Why did Mark Zuckerberg fork over $400 million to his personal charity to run a parallel private election system in 2020?
- Why did the Special Counsel in Wisconsin just release a report that called Zuckerberg’s donations in five Wisconsin counties a classic case of bribery?
- Why did AG Merrick Garland at Biden’s Department of Justice threaten to interfere in a post-election audit conducted in Arizona — and authorized by the state of Arizona?
- Why did a county circuit court judge in Wisconsin rule that the Wisconsin Elections Commission had run the 2020 election in an illegal manner?
- Why have the voting machine companies refused to comply with subpoenas from the state officials of Wisconsin?
- Why do the voting machine companies refuse to have their machines inspected even though these machines are used in public elections?
- Why is a federal judge in Georgia refusing to release a report by a cyber-security expert who inspected a Dominion machine and found it vulnerable to hacking and manipulation of the votes?
- Why has Dominion Voting Systems refused to comply with the post-election audit in Arizona — which was ordered by the State of Arizona itself?
- Why are more than 300,000 ballot transfer forms missing in Georgia’s 2020 election?
- Why did Dominion Voting Systems fail to show up and answer questions from the elected officials of Pennsylvania after the 2020 election?
- Why do 204,430 mail-in ballots in Arizona have mismatched signatures?
- Why do 740,000 mail-in ballots in Arizona have broken chain of custody?
- Why did the Wisconsin Special Counsel find that 50 nursing homes had 100% voter turnout and that cheating was widespread?
MORE NEWS(17th & !8th March) >
You must be logged in to post a comment.