“…In all the audits I’ve participated in I have never seen the ‘auditee’ (the person who owns the process or financials) complain the way the Democrats do in response to the audit going on in Maricopa County. I’ve never had auditees select their own auditors and have them perform their audits to show everything was working fine before I performed my audit, like the Board of Supervisors did in Maricopa County. (In this case, the selected auditors reviewed a couple of audit machines and said they were working fine and because of this, they claimed the entire 2020 election was fine. They didn’t look at a single ballot – 2.1 million ballots and they didn’t look at one.)…'”
I noted on my Fbk version:
‘Upon reading this I was impressed with Joe’s expertise enabling him to write with such authority upon this matter of great political moment. In spite of TGP’s other unwelcome items, I now know why its extensive, in-depth coverage of evidence of grave criminality behind the US presidential election has had my daily attention.
‘As an experienced professional auditor Joe provides five examples of top-level activities made in attempts to THWART and CIRCUMVENT the full forensic audit, the methodology of which 20 states have examined and want to introduce!!’
Joe’s Observations (Maricopa example given for each):
- I’ve never had auditees select their own auditors and have them perform their audits to show everything was working fine before I performed my audit, like the Board of Supervisors did in Maricopa County.
- I’ve never seen an auditee complain to the media about the audit that I was performing.
- I’ve never had an auditee beg me not to perform an audit of their shop.
- I’ve never had an auditee threaten a lawsuit if I performed an audit.
- I’ve never had a politician push his fellow politicians and agencies to stop an audit.
“NOPE, I never had any of this happen!”