After 5 minutes strumming his guitar in worshiping the Lord and “break a way through, ” prophet-evangelist trucker Timothy Dixon speaks about his relaxed ‘Southern’ way of sharing the dream-visions the Lord gives him, saying he prefers not to rush through when recounting what God’s doing. To watch click here (opens in new window).
Tim also says, “satan’s out more than ever and we’re fighting a battle that’s never been fought before…It’s a time when prophets, apostles and preachers are being attacked far more than ever before…an attack upon Christianity, upon faith to discredit it and us. But God is moving powerfully as a result of ‘The Return’ prayer call in Washington DC last September, but the devil doesn’t like it.”
After my several posts on the parable of the wheat and tares I took special note of what Tim heard about its application now! At 13 minutes, he begins telling about such a powerful dream, the first part of which woke him up – and then he went right back into it!
Tim speaks not only from memory but also refers to his journal, and reflects upon what God is showing him:
1. Taken to the time and full duration Noah was building the Ark and saw mockers and scoffers who thought he had lost his mind in doing it and proclaiming God intends to destroy the earth (“We have the same thing today as people just will not believe”).
2. When it was built, Tim heard God tell Noah, “I will cause the animals two by two to come to you!“ (per Gen 6:20 – my emphases) The Lord showed him in the dream how He did this by His Spirit in willing it to be done and “I saw how they could not resist!”
3. Then the Lord said to Tim, “I will cause My word that I have spoken about ALL this evil, the election.. everything – I’ll cause My word to come to pass and I don’t need man or the power of anything other than My Spirit to make it happen!”
4. God’s going to shake the world one more time for people to become ready to, as opposed to, the coming Revival and End-time harvest and satan rousing many to be dead against everything of God and slaughter believers, as in its flood (Rev 12).
5. Next, Tim sees 300 federal judges of high and supreme courts from across the US gathered outside the US Capitol building, which is where its laws are made, and the Lord Jesus Christ standing in front of them.
6. “As He commissioned them he gave to each one a candlestick to hold…He stood behind a rostrum like a preacher and started commissioning them, telling them what He wants them to do: to stand for righteousness – to stand for the truth – do not waiver – and the Spirit of God was telling these judges they must stand for the spirit of their oath – it wasn’t just about the Constitution but also to the Lord the God of heaven and earth, ‘In God We Trust’
7. Tim saw angels and chariots of fire in the heavens ready for action. “The angels said, “It’s the time of the Harvest.” The Lord walked out and the judges and the angels were standing outside the place and the Lord brought with him the Holy Bible, God’s Word, and put it in front of each of the 300 judges and asked them to put their hands upon the Bible. They started giving an oath to the Lord and to the United States for the freedom and values of Christianity.”
8. “As each judge.. placed their hand on the Bible they knelt, but as He went along there were some who would not do so but refused to put their hand on the Bible and kneel…Then the Lord said to the angels, “Gather the tares and bind them and burn them!” Then the ones that would not kneel were taken off the gathering place platform, and taken away because they would not be commissioned by the Lord…I don’t now where they went but they were no longer there.”
9. “I saw inside the Capitol and Nancy Pelosi was standing behind the podium up front and I saw a chair to the side…as though in a courtroom.Then I saw Jesus Christ sitting in that chair. Everyone inside this building was judging Jesus! [Tim is deeply affected] As the Lord sat there Nancy said, “Do you not know that I have the power to crucify you?”
10. “Then the Lord spoke back and said, “You have no power at all if it was not given to you from above, from the Father!” Then she slammed her gavel down and said to those present “What do you all say? What do we do with this man?” and people inside the room began to scream and cry, “Crucify him! Crucify him, give us Barabbas that this must stop!”
11. “Then the back door opened up and five supreme courts justices walked in…the first one was Chief Justice John Roberts (carrying) a huge pan with handles and he stood in the front and the others stood in twos by his hands. Then the remaining judges out of the 300 who’d been left outside started walking in single-file through the front door. Whilst everyone was crying and screaming, Justice Roberts had the pan and the judges walked up to the pan and washed their hands and said they’d have nothing to do with the crucifying.
12. Next, those holy-commissioned judges went to stand at the back, lined up around the room. Then the four with Justice Roberts washed their hands and he too washed his and said, “I find no fault in the man that you would crucify.”
13. Next scene of Tim’s dream was of the angels he’d seen outside, one grabbed and jerked the top off the Capitol building – “Awesome, awesome, awesome to look at and see what was going on. And they were ready to ride, they were ready to go, and the Lord looked at me there at the bottom of the steps, from where I could see everything from where it started to when it ended. but when it ended the Lord looked at me and told me,
“JUST AS EASY AS I MOVED ON THE ANIMALS TO CAUSE THEM TO GO TO THE ARK, OUT OF THE JUNGLES, OUT OF THE WOODS – JUST AS EASY AS MY SPIRIT MOVED AND MADE IT BE SO – I’LL KEEP MY WORD THAT I’VE SPOKEN ABOUT ALL OF THE ELECTION – I WILL PUT THE PRESIDENT BACK IN PLACE!”
“God’s power, God’s will, God’s ways. What people don’t realise is they’re used to a bunch of phony stuff…that doesn’t come to pass…but when God has people that will stand up and speak with God’s voice…they’re standing up and what God is saying is coming to pass just as fast as they can speak it..and He said to me “I’m going to stop this evil and send revival across the world.” The greatest revival and it’s going to bring freedom, not under the hands of a communistic demonic ruling where everything’s being fought against…There’s SO many that know absolutely know nothing about the Lord and twist the Bible and tell all kinds of lies…”
May you weigh and test Tim’s account of this powerful prophetic dream-vision, and may it bless you thoroughly.