+ IN MEMORIAM : MANCHESTER AND EGYPT +
This post and all posts on this blog about the spiritual battle between good and evil are dedicated especially to the memory of each child and adult murdered, maimed and bereaved on Monday in Manchester Arena and on Friday in central Egypt, plus the 100,000s in over 30,900* global atrocities, by maniacal muslims in 21st Century.
- *The Religion of Peace (What Makes Islam So Different?)
- 2017: Terror Attack Attempted Every 9 Days in Europe!
- Raymond Ibrahim, born and raised in the US by Coptic Egyptian parents born and raised in the Middle East, is fluent in English and Arabic and therefore brings insights of the Western and Middle Eastern mindset, exploring intersection of Christianity and Islam he translates Arabic news that never reaches the West. Books include this 2007 primer: The Al Qaeda Reader – see biography.
- The Real Bomb Is In Islam’s Books – the Pope’s visit to Cairo
- Why Muslim Terrorists Hate Easter
Mark Gabriel Ph.D.
- Raymond’s remarks about Al-Azhar university in the ‘real bomb’ bullet reference reminds me of Dr Gabiel’s (pseudonym) qualifications as a former professor of Islamic history at that most prestigious Islamic university in the world. An Egyptian, he lived, taught and preached Islam at mosques in the Middle East but had to leave because his life was in danger from the Muslim Brotherhood, about which his book reveals all and the core of Islam:
- Islam and Terrorism (this links to my earlier post outlining his book).
On History & Theology of Islam:
- Who Is This Allah? C.J.O. Moshay
- I Dared To Call Him Father, Bilquish Sheikh
- The Jesus Visions – Miracles Among Muslims, Christine Darg
- From Jihad To Jesus – An Ex-miiltant’s Journey of Faith, Jerry Rassamni
- Mosques And Miracles – Revealing Islam & God’s Grace, Dr Stuart Robinson.
- A Wind In The House Of Islam – how God is drawing Muslims around the world to faith in Jesus Christ, David Garrison.