Christians over in America as well as here in the UK have born witness to parts of the prophetic word received in Glasgow. So it wasn’t for Scotland only! Another instance of what I call ‘a bridge over The Pond’?
Be further inspired by those responses as below, the first two of which plus mine are at the foot of Advance the Kingdom now, the others are from the USA:
1. M writes, “This witnesses with me; I’m writing a summary today of two similar prophetic messages from speakers I’ve heard recently, with a similar urgency (both have a ‘wake up’ theme)” and he refers to a friend “who had to have the kingdom business he is setting up now functioning by 2016, otherwise it would be too late”.
2. L writes, “It has really witnessed to me…and encouraged me because there does seem a lot of mess and, after having retired from work where my main ministry was for the last 20 years, I can now look forward to the future with the hope that Father has put in my heart with another project which I am hoping I will be part of. Also to let go of those things which have either just come to a natural conclusion or just plain need to go”.
3. T writes from Tucson, Arizona, “Some of this word sounds like the puzzle vision that the Lord gave me. It also reminds me of a vision of a house church meeting in my house where people would come in with their armor on but as they came into my home they would take it off because they felt safe”.
[‘God-incidence’ featured in my first learning about Tony’s vision, and to which I referred in re-blogging his account in When we come together…the Body of Christ, which he revisited in more detail a few months later, as may be read here.]
4. T re-blogs with further remarks in connection with a dream akin to the dry bones of Ezekiel 37. His insights harmonise with what the Glasgow team heard and he adds, “The prophetic word posted by Richard is a continuation of the dream/vision that I had concerning the Lord’s heart for His people to be in relationship with Him and each other”.
5. Meanwhile over in Mobile, Alabama, and doubtlessly knowing nothing of our matter in hand, English evangelist Nathan Morris has returned from mission trips to the Far East and to the Baltic States of Europe. Recounting the huge, amazing events filled with with miracles signs and wonders, he says,
This is the time. God said to me that this would be the year of the Open Door.
Doors are going to close around the world that will shock the world – but at the same time God’s going to open doors in the Kingdom that have not been open for us for many years (RB emphases).
This is the time to preach the Gospel without compromise, to believe God like never before so we can step into destiny…
We’re living in the days that it’s dark but this is the greatest moment for the Church of Jesus Christ. And I want to tell you that people say, “Europe is too dark, it’s over”. I want to tell you it ain’t over – it’s only just begun.
You know, people tell you “People, the nations, don’t want o hear the Gospel”, BUT when you preach the Gospel and thousands are filling the altars you realise the devil is a liar.
And I want to tell you America SHALL be saved and when we declare the mighty acts of God the Holy Spirit backs us up!
6. Just prior to that, in the same service on Sunday, the congregation and pastor John Kilpatrick felt and responded to the presence of Holy Spirit during worship. Very excited, John interrupted welcoming visitors to prophesy as follows,
Just get ready, because I’m telling you God’s about to do some awesome, awesome things.
Listen, that doesn’t preclude the fact that there’s going to be a lot of hell going on in the world.
There’s going to be a roller-coaster coming in the next 90 days, a roller-coaster ride where things are going to be whizzing by you – it’s just going to be going so fast you won’t hardly have chance to assimilate it – things are going to be happening suddenly.
But I tell you what, the Kingdom of God is getting ready to come into full view – it’s getting ready to come into full view and you just need to get ready for that!
And yes, there are going to be some bad, bad things happening in the world, but I’m telling you God is NOT going to forsake His people – His Church is going to shine brighter than you’ve ever seen the Church shine. I say that the Church will shine brighter than it’s ever shone before! And you just need to get ready for that!
So, in my humble opinion both exhortations enhance this month’s word.
[Image credit: Endless Bridge by Evgeni Denev, Freedigitalphotos.net]