This personal reflection by Paul Keith upon his long, close friendship with the ‘prophet of love’, Bob Jones, is fascinating. We learn how they met, what Bob was like, about his ministry and more…
Readers unfamiliar with revelatory or prophetical material may find his statements novel but, rest assured, this video is well-worth watching.
To give a flavour, here’s a few notes on what Keith divulges:
- Bob operated strongly in the Daniel anointing of dream interpretation. Not only did he have advance knowledge of the content of another’s dreams but he would also know its meaning – and even be in it with them!
- That was very clear in Keith’s first meeting with Bob when, with Bobby Conner, they held their first public meeting and demolished a stronghold of witchcraft.
- Bob’s prophetic gifting would flow continually over several days.
- Accurate prophecies about two revivals – Pensecola/Brownsville and The Bay of The Holy Spirit – as well as two hurricanes striking the same place (Mobile bay).
- Bob’s earlier death and why he was returned to earthly life, and a later attempt by the spirit of death to prevent his completing his ordained destiny.
- Their trip into hell and its purpose in connection with an unsaved person. (I was reminded of when I stood upon hell’s trapdoor; as told here.)
- His passing on St Valentines Day – Keith surmises it’s not so much that Bob is a prophet of love but that its significance is about Time – a ‘tick’ of God’s prophetic clock and what’s about to happen globally with billions coming into the Kingdom!
- Re. Daniel 7:26-27 and John 16:8-11 – the judgement has been, or is about to be, made in favour of the saints and the Spirit of Truth released upon the earth.
Those are just a few and exclude the meaning of two asteroids heading toward earth! (It reminds me of what demolished the idol in Nebuchadnezzar’s dream – Dan 2.) If you’re interested, I’m sure you’ll make the opportunity to watch this 90 minute video. There’s so much wisdom for us to learn from both men of God. Some, I know, may have reservations but this may be addressed as you read on…
Today, I received an email from Keith on his work with Bob in understanding previous moves of the Holy Spirit. They investigated what was done properly and what brought about a decline, what has been lost or why an original mandate wasn’t fully achieved. In opening, he explains:
One of the last conversations I had with Bob Jones dealt with our great need to remain true to God’s word and alleviate spiritual compromise. Bob was a man who clearly remained true to his beliefs and represented the prophetic gospel with boldness, without yielding to the compromise of political correctness. I wrote this article based upon the revelatory encounter that he had and the understanding we gleaned from our conversations on the subject. I believe it is a very relevant word for this hour.Clearly this nation and the church are presently going through a great shaking. Naturally, our first question is to understand the Holy Spirit’s objective during this season. What do we need to gleam from these tests and trials?As I have been asking the Lord this question I was reminded of a prophetic article that Bob Jones and I brought several years ago…Scrutiny of these revivals will highlight one principal spirit of a
diabolical nature that has facilitated this demise. It can simply be identified as the “spirit of compromise”. (Emphases mine).
Keith is referring to the USA but this applies to the UK too, as we may gather in Gillan Scott’s latest blog about Anglicans compromising with the world.
Our prophet continues by recounting Bob’s deep visionary experience and revelatory insights about how this satanic spirit shipwrecks advances within churches, and how it can be most effectively countered and defeated through using the Sword of the Spirit – namely, the living Word of God.
To read the letter in full, watch out for its publication on WhiteDove Ministries’ website.
Bob on Arthur Burt
I will soon cover what Bob Jones said about Arthur Burt’s ministry. [NOW published in two parts beginning here.]
Meanwhile, you may be interested in Bob’s account of his first death and its effect upon him, as recounted here, and this earlier video of a conversation between Keith and his other close friend, Bobby Conner.