In my first blog of 2012, Points to Ponder 2011-12 and Biblical, Historical, Financial Cycles I covered William Koenig’s investigation into the work of financial analyst Eric Hadik. I’ve since referred to this accredited Christian journalist at the White House for his coverage of the Middle-East from a thoroughly biblical perspective. We now need to consider this in some depth:
In considering connections between President Trump’s ‘Deal of the Century’ for Israel-Palestine and Hurricane Florence for last Friday’s Inside The White House report, Bill returns to his prime mission and discovery as a ‘watcher’ (emphasis mine)
‘Virtually every major hurricane since the beginning of the Israeli-Palestinians’ peace process in Madrid, Spain, held from October 30-November 1, 1991, have corresponded to White House involvement in Israel’s land. These have all occurred at the time U.S. presidents were actively pressuring and/or inducing Israel to make peace with the Palestinians by agreeing to give up large parts of Judea, Samaria and East Jerusalem for promises of peace and security.’
He itemises many things demonstrating President Trump is the best friend Israel has ever had in the White House, as well as giving a timeline of his administration’s peace efforts and public comments in the last two weeks whilst Florence developed. Bill also notes Trump will now have been president during four of the costliest hurricanes in US history, including Hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria during the month of Elul in 2017.
Extracts From This Month’s Timeline:
- Tues 4th – US Ambassador to UN Haley: Trump’s Israeli-Palestinian ‘deal of the century’ can happen if Abbas comes to the table – Fox News – Tropical Storm Florence became Hurricane Florence
- Wed 5th – Emir of Kuwait visits White House as Florence was continuing to develop. Last year on September 7, President Trump had a joint press conference with the emir as Hurricane Irma was developing into a record-setting Atlantic Hurricane…Florence becomes major hurricane as Category 3 storm. At of 125 mph is five mph away from Cat 4.
- Thur 6th – Remarks by President Trump in Rosh Hashanah National Press Call with Jewish Faith Leaders and Rabbis; committed to an Israeli-Palestinian peace deal that he thinks can be made – White House transcript
- Sat 8th – Special Envoy Jason Greenblatt presents details of the Thinking Behind the Mideast Peace Plan – JNS (Tasked by Trump to help reach the “deal of the century,” Greenblatt serves as one of Trump’s top Middle East envoys and has herculean task to help negotiate peace plan between Israelis and Palestinians.
- Sun 9th – late afternoon Florence became a massive Hurricane 4 storm.
- Mon 10th – Closure of the PLO Office in Washington is an attempt to force Palestinians to peace talks https://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2018/09/285812.htm
- Mon 10th Sept John Bolton at the Federalist Society speaks against International Criminal Court and defends Israel (C-Span)
- Wed 12th – Envoy Greenblatt’s Twitter comments on Trump peace plan.
- Wed 12th – shift in Florence’s path is ‘bizarre’ could bring ‘catastrophic flooding’ to Southeast – ranks as one of weirdest hurricane/tropical storm tracks! (Part 1 has details)
Bill concludes on the delivery of the ‘peace plan’: ‘Originally, President Trump was to present his plan to the UN on Sept. 25. Haley said last week that there is not a specific date; it may be later. Doesn’t mean he still won’t. Something is up in the heavenlies.’
He notes that ‘Isaac’ has become a hurricane and heading toward the Lesser Antilles. Last time a storm named Isaac formed was the day the Republican Platform Committee endorsed two state plans in August 2012 and caused the 2012 Republican Convention to cancel their first day.