This linked article by Nelson Walters brings an informative theological nuance to help in our consideration of the Who, Why, When and What of Watching:
“Watch” is Jesus’ most frequent command for Christians to prepare for the end times. What does “watch” mean? What exactly are we to do when we “watch?” We are beginning a short series on the topic of watching and being watchful in the end times. WATCH AND IMMINENCE I have heard it said by pretribulation…
Continue reading via What Does “Watch” Mean? — The Gospel In The End Times
- The ‘Who?’ and ‘Why?’ of Watching
- The ‘When?’ of Watching > NOW!
- The ‘What?’ of Watching > Signs!
- Theologically “Watch” means…
- Expert’s Excitement – Few Know This…
- Pastor’s ‘Sign in the Sun’ Vision Warns of Coming Global Cataclysm
- New Ager Sees First Pieces of God’s ‘Jigsaw
- Daniel and ‘The Wonderful Number’ Jesus Christ