The following opinions of some well-informed journalists are presented to draw attention to the profound nature of past and current events relating to and connecting the USA with Israel.:
Blog subscribers of long-standing may recall my posts on the ongoing work of William Koenig and John McTernan in monitoring the catastrophic effects upon the USA of meddling in and mishandling Israel. Co-authors of Israel: Blessing or Curse (2001), Bill runs Koenig’s World Watch Daily and John blogs at John McTernan’s Insights.
Their subsequent bestsellers (click images for link to site) are described as follows:
Eye to Eye
What do these major record-setting events have in common?
- The ten costliest insurance events in U.S. history
- The twelve costliest hurricanes in U.S. history
- Three of the four largest tornado outbreaks in U.S. history
- The two largest terrorism events in U.S. history
All of these major catastrophes and many others began or occurred on the very same day or within 24-hours of U.S. presidents Bush, Clinton and Bush applying pressure on Israel to trade her land for promises of “peace and security,” sponsored major “land for peace” meetings, made major public statements pertaining to Israel’s covenant land and /or called for a Palestinian State. The greater the pressure placed on Israel to comply the greater the corresponding catastrophe and/or event.
Are each one of these major record-setting events just a coincidence or awe-inspiring signs that God is actively involved in the affairs of Israel?
In this book, William Koenig provides undeniable facts and conclusive evidence showing that indeed the leaders of the United States and the world are on a collision course with God over Israel’s covenant land.
“And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem” (Zechariah 12:9)
As America Has Done to Israel
This book shows what was happening spiritually behind incredible events in American and world history such as:
- The largest Nazis meeting outside of Germany took place in America the location was soon struck by one of the greatest disasters in US history.
- President Franklin Roosevelt died at the very time he was blocking the establishment of a Jewish state in Palestine.
- God raised up the United States as a world power at the very time America took in millions of Russian Jews.
- The founder of the modern Zionist movement was not Theodor Herzl, but William Blackstone, an American evangelist.
- As America became a great power, God directly used the nation to help fulfill His prophetic word with the rebirth of Israel. Without America’s power, modern Israel would not have been reborn.
John reveals the direct correlation between America interfering with God’s prophetic plan for Israel and incredible disasters hitting America. Starting in 1991 and continuing until today, as America touches the land of Israel and Jerusalem incredible disasters hit the US including:
The Perfect Storm, Hurricane Andrew, the Northridge Earthquake, Hurricane Katrina, the attack on 9/11, the Stock Market crash of 2008, the Joplin Tornado outbreak.
You will be amazed to see the correlation between the greatest earthquake in modern history and events in Israel! (For more from this see this post.)
Revealed: Obama’s Legacy
William Koenig: ‘Today, very few people fully understand the extensive consequences of President Obama’s two terms in office. Life as we know it in America will never be the same’ . The details are presented in Bill’s latest book Revealed, Obama’s Legacy, written from his perspective as an accredited Christian journalist at the White House.
His weekly report Koenig’s Eye-View From The White House for subscribers published on Friday covers the following topics in detail and with links to sources. Section 2 timeline shows the connections between recent and imminent events:
1. Inside the White House
- What Is Coming To Jerusalem And Israel In 2017?
- On Donald Trump’s First Full-Day In Office, He Will Be 70 Years, 7 Months, And 7 Days Old
- America’s 45th U.S. President; Isaiah 44:28 And Isaiah 45 Perspective
- Jubilee Year And The Capture Of Jerusalem (1917 And 1967)
- Five Potential Major Developments In US-Israel Relations In 2017
- Many Orthodox Jews Believe This Year 5777 Point To The Messiah’s Coming
- Biblical Origins Of The 70-Nation Anti-Israel Paris Conference
- Torah Reading For 17 Tevet 5777 (January 15, 2017)
- Rubio, Cardin Introduce Senate Resolution Condemning Anti-Israel Efforts At United Nations
- Recapping Tenure, Kerry Owns Iran Deal, Distances Himself From Syria And Israel
2. Timeline 2016-2017: Israel’s Land And Earthquakes
Nov. 13: John Kerry meets with John Key the Prime Minister of New Zealand in Wellington, New Zealand to discuss the UNSC resolution (Kerry denied a role in UNSC 2334 pre-planning) on Israel and other matters. – New Zealand
Nov. 14: A massive 7.8 earthquake happened a few hours after John Kerry left the country just after midnight in Christchurch, New Zealand – Reuters
Dec. 5: Prime Minister John Key of New Zealand resigns in shock announcement – ABC News
Dec. 23: New Zealand led UN Security Council Resolution 2334 passed on vote of 14-0 and 1 [U.S.] abstention
Dec.21 to Dec. 28: 700 tremors in California and Nevada
Dec. 28: John Kerry gives a one-hour and 17 minute message on Israel’s land. Blaming Israel settlement construction as the greatest impediment to a peace deal between Israelis and Palestinians.
Dec. 28: Three early morning earthquakes on the California-Nevada border of 5.8, 5.6 and 5.7 magnitude and a 4.1 quake in San Bernardino County within 30 minutes of Kerry finishing his State Department speech – KTLA
Dec. 31 to Jan. 2: There were over 250 tremors near two major fault lines in Southern California – Los Angeles Times
Jan. 15, 2017: 70 nations are to attend an Israel-Palestinian peace conference in Paris, France – Reuters
Jan. 15, 2017: Russia to host Palestinian reconciliation talks in Moscow between Fatah and Hamas – Russia’s TASS
Jan. 20, 2017: President-elect Trump to be inaugurated.
To this list we can now add, as in previous post: ‘Jan 9: State of Emergency Declared, worst flooding in California since 1997, possibly since 1986’.
OBAMA AND ISRAEL, STRIKE AND COUNTER-STRIKE
Lastly, for those wanting an insightful analysis of the Israel-Palestine situation, as ever I can strongly recommend ‘ne-plus ultra’ journalist Caroline Glick’s above-titled article, first published in the Jerusalem Post. Caroline grew up in Obama’s local Chicago neighbourhood and after making aliyah served as Coordinator of Negotiations with the PLO and then asst. foreign policy advisor to Benjamin Netanyahu in his first term of office as Israel’s PM. For more about her professional background click Glick.
This perspicacious author and senior contributing editor of the JP opens her ‘Obama and Israel, Strike and Counterstrike’ as follows:
‘UN Security Council Resolution 2334 was the first prong of outgoing US President Barack Obama’s lame duck campaign against Israel. Secretary of State John Kerry’s speech on Wednesday was the second.
‘On January 15, stage 3 will commence in Paris. At France’s lame duck President Francois Hollande’s international conference, the foreign ministers of some fifty states are expected to adopt as their own the anti-Israel principles Kerry set forth in his speech.
‘The next day it will be Obama’s turn. Obama can be expected to use the occasion of Martin Luther King Jr. Day to present the Palestinian war to annihilate Israel as a natural progression from the American civil rights movement that King led fifty years ago.
‘Finally, sometime between January 17 and 19, Obama intends for the Security Council to reconvene and follow the gang at the Paris conference by adopting Kerry’s positions as a new Security Council resolution. That follow-on resolution may also recognize “Palestine” and grant it full membership in the UN….’continue reading.
You may also like to read her Obama’s War Against America.
Further Reading on UNSC 2334
- Elliott Abams The United Nations Resolution on Israel, wherein this senior fellow of the Council of Foreign Relations exposes the lies and perversion of truth issued by the White House. See also What Happens When UN Resolutions Are Ignored?
- Prof. Hillel H Frisch: Kerry’s Attack on Israel: A Failed Attempt to Divert Attention From Obama’s Disastrous Foreign Policy.
- Amb. Alan Baker: The Dangers of UN Security Resolution 2334 (2016).
- Prof .Efraim Karsh: The Oslo Disaster.