On Monday I read a couple of communications about prophecies for Britain, and within which I sensed a connection. In particular, the first also related to what had come (but remained unread) from Dr Clifford Hill in the 1st part of this post – and with his earlier call to prayer over Scotland about deception.
In particular that first item also bears a warning that has a possible connection with what Dr Sharon Stone gave in 2013 about our “having won a battle we didn’t continue on to win the war”, and what Chuck Pierce saw for 2015 (here and here respectively).
The other communication is not only relevant in that aspect but it also brings strong encouragement for prophetical prayer. Also, it’s already included within this blog’s Library but I will comment separately upon it next week.
Here’s the first prophetic piece by Oladapo Ogungbade:
PRAY FOR THE UK’s FUTURE
A friend put up a post about the England and Scotland referendum recently and made an allegory out of it. This quickly reminded me of the things God told me about the UK in a Word of prophecy at the beginning of this year, which are listed below:
1. Matthew 24:5, 8, 12-14 KJV
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. All these are the beginning of sorrows. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations;
– ‘Many shall fall prey to many deceptions, which is The beginning of sorrows for them, and because iniquity shall abound they shall respond to God lesser, but for the believers they shall rejoice and enjoy God, the gospel shall be preached in a higher dimension and with greater intensity…’
2. Jeremiah 33:15 KJV
In those days, and at that time, will I cause the Branch of righteousness to grow up unto David; and he shall execute judgment and righteousness in the land.
– The message of righteousness will be preached more and many will receive/ understand it more…
3. Matthew 14:25 KJV
And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went unto them, walking on the sea.
– In the 4th quarter of the year there shall be miracles like never seen before…
4. Matthew 13:25 KJV
But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
– If people are not attentive/firm and fervent, there will be robbed of their miracles and blessings.
Among other things He told me about a coming disaster for the UK (either peculiar to Scotland, Wales or England or all of them together I do not know); He told me that we Christians have the responsibility to pray for this nation for its protection.
The Lord made me understand that in a few years ahead, ‘there is an attack coming on the UK (either physical or spiritual I know not, God knows), it will be devastating and claim lives (either physically or spiritually I know not) only prayers for the land can avert it! It will be a time of sorrow for many and shedding of tears but the Faith-full will endure/abide’.
On 16th July 2014, the Lord spoke to me again about the matter thus:
Isaiah 22:3, 8 NLT
All your leaders have fled. They surrendered without resistance. The people tried to slip away, but they were captured, too. Judah’s defences have been stripped away. You run to the armoury for your weapons.
– The nation of UK is in need of the prayers of Christians, there’s danger ahead of this nation if the believers don’t pray.
– The leaders of this nation are going to make some mistakes very soon and only the prayers of Christians will prevent this. If the decisions are made it will affect not just the people but Christians (including leaders) at large (Prov 22:8
– Asking for God’s wisdom for them will ensure they are guided aright (Prov 24:2,3
I’m sharing this because the Lord will have me share it with Christians residing in UK so as to pray and avert the plan of the enemy for the nation of the United Kingdom.
Please share with as many people as you can and much more please pray for the peace and protection of the United Kingdom (Psalms 122:6-8