Continuing with Eric Hadik on The Natural Year:
DATE OF INFAMY FOR AMERICA: April 19th and dates thereabout
“This ‘natural year opening range’ has diverse – and seemingly contradictory – implications. As just explained, it is a time when much of nature comes back to life.
“Paradoxically, it is when man often incites war (and the end of many lives). Nowhere has this remained more constant than in the histories of America and Israel.
“I have explained this concept many times before, but it is also the single most requested compilation of analysis from readers. So, I will briefly recap it for the sake of context …
“In short, I have termed the date of April 19 (sometimes extending to the days surrounding it) as the “date of infamy” for America.
“The following are just a few of the events that have occurred on this date and have impacted/governed America’s destiny, beginning with our independence and incorporating almost every major, decisive war in our history:
- Start of Revolutionary War—April 19, 1775
- Battle of San Jacinto/end of the Texas Revolution—April 19–21, 1836
- Start of Mexican-American War—April 25, 1846
- Start of Civil War—April 12, 1861
- Start of Spanish-American War—April 26, 1898
- Franklin D. Roosevelt announces U.S. will leave gold standard—April 19, 1933
- Bay of Pigs invasion failure—April 17–19, 1961
- End of Vietnam War—April 30, 1975
- Operation Praying Mantis—April 18, 1988 (Attack by U.S. naval forces in retaliation for the Iranian mining of the Persian Gulf and the subsequent damage to an American warship. This battle was the largest of the five major U.S. surface engagements since the Second World War.)’
Great ‘Civil Unrest’ and/or Domestic Terrorism in the U.S. on April 19/20
- April 19-21, 1985 — ATF raid on Covenant of the Sword and the Arm of the Lord (CSA) (linked to the Oklahoma City bombing a decade later)
- April 19, 1989 — Explosion on the USS Iowa (possibly sabotage/suicide)
- April 19, 1993 — Waco/Branch Davidian raid by FBI/ATF
- April 19, 1995 — Oklahoma City Bombing (RB: also re. 17 April ’13 explosion)
- April 20, 1999 — Columbine High School massacre
- April 20, 2010 — Deepwater Horizon (BP) oil leak in Gulf of Mexico
- [April 15, 2013 — Boston Marathon bomb outrage (RB)]
The Date of Infamy for Israel and Its Enemies: April 20/21
“This date has also had a dramatic impact on Israel and Jews. In the last 2,000 years, Jews have had many enemies and many antagonists but three, in particular, stand out:
- Birth of Rome/Roman Empire
- Nazi Germany/Hitler
“What do they have in common? They were all born on April 20/21:
- The birth of Rome (by Romulus) is dated as April 21, 753 B.C.
- The birth of Mohammad is dated as April 20, 571 A.D.
- The birth of Adolph Hitler was April 20, 1889.
Additional Events on April 19
- Anti-Jewish riots break out in Palestine — April 19, 1936
- Start of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising — April 19, 1943
- The ascension of Gamal Abdel Nasser in Egypt—April 18, 1954 (Nasser was Israel’s lead antagonist for almost two decades. He was responsible for three wars with Israel from 1956-1970. He was also responsible for the first United Arab Republic 1958-1961: a concept that could reach a more cohesive realization in the coming years.)
- USSR performs nuclear test at Semipalitinsk, eastern Kazakhstan—April 19, 1985
- Benedict XVI, Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, becomes the 265th pope—April 19, 2005.
“To say the least, this has been a very significant period of time for centuries.” (emphasis added)
Koenig’s Eye View from the White House dated April 3, 2015, adds the following to related dates of significance:
Iran Deal Announced on April 2 / 13 Nissan
“The P5+1 nations (China, France, Germany, Russia, the UK and the US) announced a framework deal with Iran over its nuclear program on April 2, 2015, which corresponds to 13 Nissan, 5775 on the Jewish calendar.
“Two significant biblical events that happened on 13 Nissan were Abraham’s brit and Haman’s decree (Chabad.org).
Abraham’s Brit (1714 BCE)
“According to one account in the Midrash, on the 13th of Nissan of the year 2048 from creation (1714 BCE), G-d appeared to Abram, changed his name to Abraham (“father of a multitude of nations”) and commanded him to circumcise himself and all members of his household—and all future descendants at the age of eight days—so that “My covenant (brit) shall be in your flesh, as an eternal covenant.” Abraham was 99 years old at the time, and his son Ishmael, 13. (Isaac, who was born a year later, was the first Jew to be circumcised at eight days).
Haman’s Decree (357 BCE)
“In the 12th year of his reign (357 BCE), King Achashverosh of Persia endorsed Haman’s plan “to destroy, kill and annihilate all Jews, from young to old, infants and women, on a single day, on the 13th day of the 12th month, the month of Adar.” On Nissan 13 (11 months before the date chosen for the massacre) proclamations of the decree were drafted and dispatched to all 127 countries of the Persian Empire. Mordechai told Esther to go before the king and plead for her people. Esther asked that a three-day fast be proclaimed (Nissan 14, 15 and 16—including the first two days of Passover) in which all Jews would repent and pray for the success of her mission.”