Wednesday 20th, Neil writes me, “I continue to be challenged by some of the prayers and prophecies I hear and, as a result, have written a “one side of foolscap” note of my ponderings. I continue to be amazed at your stamina and commitment to the heralding duties the Lord has given you. Blessings, Neil.”
REPENT, AGAIN I SAY REPENT
“If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” 2 Chronicles 7:14. if, if, if ……
20 questions on which I ponder, designed (I believe) to help me ensure that I am taking a Biblical and balanced stance in my prayers, at this very confusing time.:
- What if God does not need Mr Trump to thwart the plans of the wicked?
- What if the rise of evil leaders is necessary, for the fulfilment of God’s plans?
- What if it is God’s time for allowing the next step towards a New World Order?
- What if the pandemic led economic crisis is the enabler for the Great Reset?
- What if End Times Bible prophecy means what it says?
- What if we are witnessing prophecy being fulfilled, and Jesus will soon return?
- What if our motivation is too focussed on our wanting more time in this life?
- What if Heaven really is a better place to be?
- Where does the Bible say that we are to pray to prevent the rise of the Antichrist?
- Where does the Bible say we should not pray for painful prophecies to be fulfilled?
- Where and when will the great revival start, and what will be the catalyst?
- When Jesus returns to Jerusalem as King of Kings, will we be ready?
- When will we be ready to let Jesus return?
- When Jesus said “No one knows the time” was He bluffing?
- When will we take seriously the call to repent, and realise it is urgent?
- Why do many Christians pray to stop the Great Reset and the New World Order?
- Why can’t people see that if we don’t face the Tribulation, our descendants will?
- Why can’t we see that God’s strong arm has brought us to where we are today?
- Why do we doubt God’s glory, invincibility, omniscience and omnipotence?
If it is an overwhelming honour and delight to be a member of the Kingdom of Heaven, why don’t we say “Thanks be to God”, and repent?