I was interested to read on Sunday EU’s chief negotiator Michel Barnier’s article with his brief historical recap explaining how he sees the Brexit situation (We will only start work on alternative arrangements if the current deal is ratified). It is summarised as follows on the front page:
In yesterday’s centre page-spread of Editorial and Letters to the Editor, the 7th being from a lead negotiator in the Good Friday Agreement (which led to power-sharing with Irish nationals), and all appearing under this header (emphases mine):
In this battle between Commons and the people, the Government is on the people’s side
‘SIR – Michel Barnier (Comment, September 1) says that the backstop “is not about changing the constitutional status of Northern Ireland. That is none of the EU’s business…” Yet that is precisely what the backstop does do.
‘He goes on to say that “the backstop fully respects the carefully negotiated balance found in that [Belfast / Good Friday] agreement between competing political views and different identities in Northern Ireland”. He is wrong. That is why Unionists oppose it and why the UK Government, having listened and learned, now insists that the backstop must go.
‘It is true that the backstop avoids a hard border on the island of Ireland, but it does so at the expense of the “carefully negotiated balance” in the Belfast (Good Friday) Agreement.
‘As it stands, the backstop is not a legally operational solution, as it is not in keeping with the spirit and letter of the Belfast (Good Friday) Agreement. We need to think again, and fast.
‘Merkel and Macron have listened and realised that something has changed, and are open to alternatives. It is time Mr Barnier listened too.’
These updates relate to the extensive prophetic word received by Emma Stark of the Glasgow Prophetic Centre whilst in Belfast at the end of February. She asked the Lord about Brexit, the Backstop and the Irish border and on where the solution lies. She was stunned to hear Him respond, “Emma, the solution is in Dublin.” Then He explained there’s “a tangled ball of wool sitting in Dublin’s Parliament building and the end of that ball of wool is in the hands of Leo Varadkar, the Taoiseach, or PM of Ireland.” This very significant word explains the necessity for leaders of north and south to work together in a new way to iron out issues that prevent Britain leaving the EU.
NI-Eire Prophecy Updates:
- Northern & Southern Irish Leaders Meet In Washington
- Northern & Southern Irish Leaders Meet Trump and Pence
- EU Grasps Ireland At Its Own Peril (ie. as EU’s puppet)
- DUP MP Would Like To See Ireland Join The Commonwealth
- Yet Again, NO Need For A Hard Border!
- DUP Prefers Brexit Delay To ‘Prison’ of May’s Withdrawal Agreement
- The Taoiseach and the E.U.
- Eire’s Relationship with Ulster & USA
- Irexit – (Eire leaving the EU)
- News Roundup – Is S.Africa and Object Lesson?
- Ireland to follow Britain out of the EU?
- Progress of N. Ireland – Republic power-sharing talks
- Ireland will be ‘second biggest losers’ if UK Leaves EU
- Irish Gov’t’s Brexit policy ‘is in tatters’, it’s bluff ‘being called’
- Eire’s PM and the Orange Order
- Ulster-only ‘Backstop’?
- Boris, Leo, Donald and Brussels
- Boris Bins the ‘Backstop’
- ‘Bulldozer’ Boris sees Brussels’ ‘boss’ blink over the Backstop