WELL, YES AND NO, Prime Minister.
This opinion is based upon over fifteen years’ monitoring, study and research in dozens of documents and reference works. [See Footnote 1 below].
In Sunday’s interview  on the murders of Britons and many other nationals in Algeria, David Cameron stated.:
This is a stark reminder, once again, of the threat we face from terrorism the world over…particularly in North Africa. This is a global threat and it will require a global response. It will require a response that is about years, even decades, rather than months, and it requires a response that is patient, that is painstaking, that is tough but also intelligent, but above all has an absolutely iron resolve; and that is what we will deliver over these coming years. It will also require countries to work together, and I will use our chairmanship of the G8 this year to make sure this issue is right at the top of the agenda where it belongs.
…first we should just say very clearly; the responsibility for loss of life lies with the terrorists…they wanted to take lives; they wanted to kill people; they wanted to do exactly that.
When asked if the threat to the UK from al-Qaeda in North Africa is as great as it was in Afghanistan a decade ago, he replied.:
Well, it is different in scale but there are similarities. What we face is an extremist, Islamist, violent, al-Qaeda linked terrorist group. Just as we had to…have to deal with that in Pakistan and in Afghanistan, so the world needs to come together to deal with this threat in North Africa. It is similar because it is linked to al-Qaeda; it wants to destroy our way of life; it believes in killing as many people as it can. [Emphases mine]
The total number killed by Islamists is now over 20,000 since the attack upon New York on 11 September 2001 .
At least the PM and Foreign Secretary William Hague are unequivocal about the No. 1 menace to global peace and security. In practically every Western government PC values (Political Correctness, ie. Politicians’ Claptrap) have imposed head-in-the sand attitudes, blinkered avoidance and deliberately ignorant self-deception upon policies. They even made rational analysis, legitimate discussion and speech a criminal offence. A controversial example is the US administration’s kowtowing to Muslim Brotherhood influence and changing all national security manuals . This has resulted in a greatly hampered military grasp of the avowed enemy’s strategy and goals. For example, the Bengazhi-gate furore  and refusal to recognise the Fort Hood massacre of November 2009 for what it really is. [6 – Raymond Ibrahim is quoted but many credible experts could also be cited.]
FIRST, I must underline my personal opinion is not against Muslims as individuals for each murderer, like all of us at one time of another, is a sinner in need of forgiveness and their salvation that was purchased for each of us by Jesus’ self-sacrifice on the accursed Roman cross. And this awesome blessing is FREE! Truly there is no other way, or any higher name by which we are to be saved and enter into life everlasting than that of the One whom God sent. Thus, we can be fully reconciled to Him though His Son and come into His holy presence.
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me”. [John 14:6]
It is irrational, nay evil, to ascribe the obligatory murder of non-believers to a divinity’s demands. [Is it any wonder atheistic Professor Dawkins claims ‘religion makes people stupid’? 7] Irrationality puts a mere man above his god – which is idolatry! If divine, is not the Meccan god of the famous 7th century Arab more than able to deal, now or any time, with everyone who offends him? Why need men and children to do his dirty work?
It was heartening, therefore, that unlike the effete BBC the PM did not mince words in Parliament when he called the perpetrators ‘terrorists’. The BBC describes them as ‘militants’, perhaps to reflect Algerian usage. Yet it’s hardly surprising in view of my earlier criticism  and Michael Deacon concludes his report  of the occasion, “Our enemy isn’t a nation. It’s an infestation”.
[Update 4th Feb: according to The Commentator, on TV yesterday former PM Tony Blair echoed PM Cameron’s remarks and is of the opinion.:
“We are certainly talking about a generation” said Blair, explaining that the West should view the fight against Islamism as the fight against revolutionary communism. (U/line added by RB)
“It will happen in many different theatres, it will happen in many different ways but the truth is that you have no option but to confront it, to try over time to defeat it.”]
1. As reported privately , several years ago I discussed with Rolland Baker of Iris Ministries a vision of Holy Spirit fire sweeping up Eastern Africa from Mozambique, across the Sinai into the Middle East. He told me about a discussion on Arabic TV held at Islam’s worldwide spiritual authority of Al Azhar University in Cairo. Apparently, this was about setting up a global caliphate and progress reports were received that their goal is well on the way to being achieved, with the exception of Africa because of God’s work in Mozambique – where Muslims have been healed and delivered of demons, and where Muslim provinces converted and mosques have become churches!
2. A professor of Islamic history and literature at its most prestigious centre of learning, Al-Azhar University, and who lived Islam and taught in mosques, has written a thorough expose of Islam and the origins of the Muslim Brotherhood. When a freshman, he enrolled in a class on Quranic interpretation and asked, “Why is jihad constantly spoken about and not other verses about peace, love and forgiveness? The blind sheik erupted in front of hundreds of students,
There is a whole sura (chapter) called ‘Spoils of War’. There is no surah called ‘Peace’. Jihad and killing are the head of Islam. If you take them out you cut off the head of Islam!
This student couldn’t understand why others were killing Christians and came to realise he had two options, viz: embrace ‘Christianised’ Islam tailor-made for Egyptian government (of Mubarak), or to embrace Islam fully in line with its founder’s teachings and Quran! I could quote much more, particularly about the MB, its Egyptian President Morsi and its tentacles around President Obama [hence my concern in 11], but for now here’s Dr Mark Gabriel’s book:
This ex-Muslim scholar confirms that the ultimate goal of Islam is to establish Islamic authority over the whole world. His book is an eye-opener for most Christians!
WHAT’S TO BE DONE?
Foreign Secretary Hague spoke about increasing UK overseas aid to poor nations to combat Islamists. But the problem won’t be changed until ordinary believers come to understand the faith is mistaken and are educated about its conflict with the teachings of the Old and New Testaments. Simply check and compare the lives of the founders of three Abrahamic faiths, Moses, Jesus Christ and Mohammed, and the open-minded will agree with the Gospels – Jesus is matchless.
I believe the government should continue to obtain advice and assistance only from ex-Muslims who are familiar with all the deep issues and carry out an urgent programme to ditch PC bilge and focus on straight-talking. This should start making inroads into the problem. But it does have another and much more real dimension – that of the spiritual realm. This would be for others to tackle and which is now covered in the next posting, All Hail The Lamb (click to continue reading).
- Bill Warner – Trilogy Project (Islam’s sacred texts)
- Dr Patrick Sookhdeo – founder of the Barnabas Fund
- Maajid Nawak – co-founder of the Quilliam Foundation
- Walid Shobat – former Muslim Brotherhood member
- Jerry Rassamni – Lebanese ex-Militant.
- I Dared To Call Him Father – Bilquis Shah
- From Jihad to Jesus – Jerry Rassamni
- Mosques & Miracles – Stuart Robinson (below)
- These sources only scratch the surface: Not on the 10 o’clock News.
- Full transcript of interview: Number10’s Update by the Prime Minister.
- Contributions from the ‘Religion of Peace’ and detailed list of attacks.
- Just one of many reports: Obama tries to eradicate radical Islam.
- My remarks here on the US election: If I were an American citizen.
- An example and analysis of political failure: The ‘lone wolf’ jihadist.
- His Grace Cranmer’s discussion: Dawkins: religion makes you stupid.
- Richard’s Watch tag BBC covers BBC’s highly questionable attitudes.
- Telegraph Sketch: terrorists or ‘militants’ they will be our enemy…
- Richard’s Watch Not many people know and A 3rd Great Awakening?
- Obama’s speech at Cairo to the Muslim world and Muslim Brotherhood